Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Padraic Musbrandt

Portrait

Post 2018.09.21 17:44

Re: M.O.L.E. - Mick Ormack's Logistics Encouragement

Hello,

I flew as picket and scout in E-Uni Incursions fleets some time ago. I have finally trained into Logistic Cruisers after a remap. Can I has Basilisk please, delivered to the focus?

Thanks,
Padraic
Attachments
Clip2net_180921204226.png
<<

Cassiel Seraphim

Portrait

Post 2018.09.21 18:14

Absolutely, I'm busy tonight but will do my best to have it there in time for the fleet tomorrow :)
<<

Padraic Musbrandt

Portrait

Post 2018.09.22 08:49

I won't be able to take part in Saturday fleet so you don't have to rush it that badly. But I will fly on Sunday if there is a fleet.
<<

Cassiel Seraphim

Portrait

Post 2018.09.22 13:21

And the basilisk donation from HyperFlareX has been delivered to the current focus Padraic. See your contracts and enjoy :)
<<

Zoltan Irvam

Portrait

Post 2019.01.02 14:10

Hi,

We have many new pilots and had a good bit of activity lately... so do we currently have a logi ship to claim?

If not, I will gladly donate an entry Scimitar (since that seems to be the standard thing now due to links) together with some modules to make the advanced fit. My clone is currently training into one and I might as well buy two...

Rules as per first post.

Cheers,

Zoltan aka Cowlan
<<

Cassiel Seraphim

Portrait

Post 2019.01.03 06:28

Zoltan Irvam wrote:We have many new pilots and had a good bit of activity lately... so do we currently have a logi ship to claim?

If not, I will gladly donate an entry Scimitar (since that seems to be the standard thing now due to links) together with some modules to make the advanced fit. My clone is currently training into one and I might as well buy two...

Rules as per first post.

Cheers,

Zoltan aka Cowlan
We currently don't have anyone responsible for the M.O.L.E. program, nor a community manager for that matter, so you'll have to personally keep track of this thread and check for candidates and hand out the ship if someone claims it (like I am with the remaining Basilisk).

If you're ok with that, I can update the first post and let people know there's also a scimitar available.

PS. If you're interested in stepping up to take responsibility for this program or the whole community, get in touch with the Director of Special Projects for Incursions, Titus Tallang (link is a forum private message, but he can also be reached on slack or ingame).
<<

Cassiel Seraphim

Portrait

Post 2019.01.03 16:21

Update as I got a message from Zoltan:

I have a basilisk available and Zoltan has a scimitar available. You can still claim those by posting your screenshots. We're both doing this on our own though, the program still doesn't have an official caretaker.
<<

Falling Snow KumaMoto

Portrait

Post 2019.01.10 18:17

Can I claim the Basilisk please? I'm based in HSC, so Amy or Stacmon would be great if you still have the hull lying around.
Attachments
basilisk_fsk.jpg
<<

Cassiel Seraphim

Portrait

Post 2019.01.11 13:36

Falling Snow KumaMoto wrote:Can I claim the Basilisk please? I'm based in HSC, so Amy or Stacmon would be great if you still have the hull lying around.
Or I can have it delivered to the focus for the planned fleet on Saturday if you like. That way you only have to shuttle over (or use any of your favourite travel fits) for the fleet.
<<

Falling Snow KumaMoto

Portrait

Post 2019.01.11 16:04

Whatever is easiest for you, I greatly appreciate My First Basi! I gathered the appropriate modules from the vanguard incursion fit in Amy101, so I can fit up the ship in Amy or wherever you contract it.

Edit: oh it says "fully fitted"! I thought it was the hull only, like the BLAP cruiser program. Well, it never hurts to have spare modules I say.
<<

Zoltan Irvam

Portrait

Post 2019.01.11 16:25

Hi,

congratulations to the basi, Falling Snow - so who is gonna claim the Scimitar?

Zoltan
<<

Cassiel Seraphim

Portrait

Post 2019.01.13 14:04

Falling Snow KumaMoto wrote:Whatever is easiest for you, I greatly appreciate My First Basi! I gathered the appropriate modules from the vanguard incursion fit in Amy101, so I can fit up the ship in Amy or wherever you contract it.
I apologize for the delay, I got busy both Friday and Saturday. It's been delivered to the Citadel in Amy (check the "Deliveries hangar" portion of your inventory).

The basilisk in question was donated by Gandalf TheGoat, enjoy! :)
Previous

Return to Incursions