Newbro Incursion Hyperion for 90 mil

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Gringo Smoothie

Portrait

Post 2018.06.09 04:30

Newbro Incursion Hyperion for 90 mil

Granite continues its legacy! I have moved up to pirate hull and so the Hyperion named Granite needs a new loving owner. If anyone i new to incursions or wanting to get into incursions sometime soon I have a fully fitted incursion Hyperion that I would like to sell for only 90 mil (that's the cost of just the webifier that it comes with). You could think of it as buying the webifier that you will have to have anyway and then the hull and all the other fittings are free! It comes with the standard hyperion UNI fit, extra modules to swap out for a moving fit, and some ammo to get you started for only 90 mil. If anyone is interested please send an in game message to Gringo Smoothie.

P.S. This ship has been passed on 4 times already. Each time someone is able to upgrade to a pirate hull they have resold this same ship for 90 mil to the next newbro and renamed it Granite II, Granite III, etc. So if you buy this ship the hope is that you will use it until you are comfortable buying a full on pirate hull and then to pass it on to the next person for 90 mil again. Hopefully we can keep it going for a while and get more people into incursions!
<<

Darth Galifreia

Portrait

Post 2018.07.21 16:56

Re: Newbro Incursion Hyperion for 90 mil

Quite attractive proposition. sended PM in game

Return to Incursions