im back please READ

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Admiral Akbar it'satrap

Portrait

Post 2018.06.12 23:45

im back please READ

I'm back nerds, and the level of participation is DISAPPOINTING!!!!(q sound effects)

Were going to make incursions great again.

I will be doing as many forms as real life will allow so keep an eye out.

Also on the docket will be some kind of competition to award our most active new bros that do off grid roles with fully fitted ships to run on grid with.

If anyone wants to try FCing when ever I'm on I will back seat you.

Coming soon will be a new valet list as well. (assuming the almighty cass will sticky it for me)

Also in the works is a replacement for our old soli loaner program. Deltoles Scram LLC is defunct.

Get active people, Abyssal space is lonely and lame come make incursions great again.

----------------------------------------------------

<<

BobbyRush

Portrait

Post 2018.06.13 06:46

Re: im back please READ

I'm in.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
<<

Nuefrau Simalia

Portrait

Post 2018.06.13 12:57

I have been carting around a Scimi I got for completing the training plan and haven't used it yet.

Let's get this going again.
Image Image
<<

Cassiel Seraphim

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2018.06.13 13:14

I still highly recommend the "planning in advance" fleets ... 1-2 days in advance is good to start drumming up interest again. That way us old-timers can plan ahead and be there to support the new blood :)

Impromptu fleets (that we usually do) are still possible, but they are really hard to get going unless you're already running somewhat regularly. So when the activity is down, lower your sights, aim for one or two scheduled fleets a week and start building up the routine again. There sadly is no shortcut to this, at least I haven't found one. If you know of one, let me know :)
<<

Admiral Akbar it'satrap

Portrait

Post 2018.06.14 19:57

Another thing I want to do is regular(maybe monthly) incursions 101 classes, but i will probably need someone that has a toon in uni with a sophmore or better title to assist me. If anyone would be able to do that PM me on the slacks

EDIT: Got some fun ideas keep an eye out over the next few days for some fun stuff :EDIT

----------------------------------------------------

<<

Adree Jericho

Portrait

Assistant Teaching Manager
Assistant Teaching Manager

Post 2018.06.14 21:31

Admiral Akbar it'satrap wrote:Another thing I want to do is regular(maybe monthly) incursions 101 classes, but i will probably need someone that has a toon in uni with a sophmore or better title to assist me. If anyone would be able to do that PM me on the slacks

EDIT: Got some fun ideas keep an eye out over the next few days for some fun stuff :EDIT

We just greenlit a new teacher title Teaching Assistant. Our TAs whole job is to put stuff on the calendar, help with teaching reports, class announcements, etc. Many of them can be reached in the Lecture.E-UNI chat channel in-game since that's where their primary activity takes place.

Let me know if you need help getting in touch with them!

Return to Incursions