Literally what next

For questions and suggestions about what to do or train next.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
Crayox13

Literally what next

Post by Crayox13 »

Hi guys,
been playing for about a month. WH hacking mostly, secutiry missions and other PvE stuff like Abyssals. Recently I wanted to join the Brave guys but decided to go with Uni first since I don't know sooo much stuff. Been reading so much links since I joined the Uni a few days ago but I'm still so lost.
First question is in general for any company - now that I'm a member of the Uni where do I find stuff to do for them? What is asked of me? I've installed discord but so many things there too. So when you join a company do you find stuff to do in game for them or is that on channels like discord?

Second thing I wanted to learn in Uni was FW stuff...well PvP generally. Like I wanted to try it but then I just didn't know what to use in a fleet and what is asked of me. Like do I check with a fleet before hand what to bring? Will they tell me what to do?

To sum up - how does one play now? :))
Thanks!
Cyrus Vanguard

Re: Literally what next

Post by Cyrus Vanguard »

Hey Craynox,
Just joined myself recently so understand the feeling. No doubt more experienced members will chime in but here is what I have found.

now that I'm a member of the Uni where do I find stuff to do for them? ”

Couple of places. The in game calendar will give you an idea of what is going on. There is also the upcoming classes and events in the forums. Keep an eye on the pings in discord too for when things are happening.

“Second thing I wanted to learn in Uni was FW stuff

Jump into the FW-General chat in discord and the guys will be able to answer any questions you may have.

Like I wanted to try it but then I just didn't know what to use in a fleet and what is asked of me”

If you haven’t already try find an intro to fleets class which has a practical at the end. You can also try join a fight club session to get some PVP practice in.

My experience has been that everyone in the uni is keen to help and answer questions you have so don’t be afraid to ask. The point of the uni is learning so people expect you to know nothing :)
Crayox13

Post by Crayox13 »

Thanks man! For in game calendar - where do I find that? Or do you mean the one on the dashboard website? Still trying to figure out their discord lol

Are there also recorded classes available or only live ones? Trying looking for one but on the web I only see pdfs.
Grawd

Post by Grawd »

Crayox13 wrote: 2023.12.30 14:27 For in game calendar - where do I find that?
You'll need to launch the game and sign in with your character that is a member of E-UNI. Then you should see the clock/time on the bottom left corner of the screen. If you click the time, then that should pop up the in-game calendar with the E-UNI events.
Crayox13 wrote: 2023.12.30 14:27 Are there also recorded classes available or only live ones?
Classes are usually live though some teachers record their own classes (e.g. Panala). If you haven't already seen it, you can find details on how to join classes here.
Grawd
ImageImageImageImageImage