Ship suggestion for Epic Arc missions

For questions and suggestions about what to do or train next.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
Typucm B KOCMOCE

Ship suggestion for Epic Arc missions

Post by Typucm B KOCMOCE »

Hello friends,
I have completed all career agents missions and I am thinking about doing The Blood-Stained Stars Epic Arc missions to increase my skills, build reputation with Sisters and make some ISK.
Do you think Cormorant destroyer would be enough to travel through all those missions or I need something bigger&
Thanks a lot for any suggestions.
Arkady Marten
Production Manager
Production Manager

Re: Ship suggestion for Epic Arc missions

Post by Arkady Marten »

Typucm B KOCMOCE wrote: 2023.06.07 04:41 ...
Do you think Cormorant destroyer would be enough to travel through all those missions or I need something bigger&
A Cormorant will do just fine in the SoE epic arc. If you join the in-game "Sisters of EVE Help" channel, they have a suggested fit in there. Depending on your skill levels, the second-to-last mission "Our Man Dagan" might present a challenge, but you can refit from railguns to blasters (and Antimatter S ammo) for more dps.
Image Image
Typucm B KOCMOCE

Re: Ship suggestion for Epic Arc missions

Post by Typucm B KOCMOCE »

Arkady Marten wrote: 2023.06.07 19:17
A Cormorant will do just fine in the SoE epic arc. If you join the in-game "Sisters of EVE Help" channel, they have a suggested fit in there. Depending on your skill levels, the second-to-last mission "Our Man Dagan" might present a challenge, but you can refit from railguns to blasters (and Antimatter S ammo) for more dps.
Thanks a lot for your answer ! I will check suggested fit for Cormorant.