logging off in Citadels

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Cryptic Sharvas

Portrait

Post 2017.11.23 21:24

logging off in Citadels

First I'm not sure where to put this question int eh questions and Answers forums. so I figured this the catch all.

Lets say I have a character, we'll call her Mrs. Longtrain and she has some +5 implants and is docked in a citadel doing a long train.

So I'm ignoring her because I'm doing other things

Meanwhile the citadel she is in is blown to smithereens, nice explosions happen and it's very pretty.

when I sign her in after the explosion of her citadel what happens? the station she was in is no longer there so when she signs in is she instantly in space? or docked somewhere else?
Image ImageImageImageImage
<<

White 0rchid

Portrait

Post 2017.11.23 22:47

Re: logging off in Citadels

Your clone and implants are destroyed and you appear in your medical clone (where you would have done were you podded in space).
<<

Cryptic Sharvas

Portrait

Post 2017.11.24 14:25

thanks.

now going down the rabbit hole if I have a medical clone in a citadel and it goes boom as well, what happens then?
Image ImageImageImageImage
<<

Tonk Omnom

Portrait

Assistant Titles Manager
Assistant Titles Manager

Post 2017.11.24 14:30

Home station would be my guess. Ugh, nevermind.
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Assistant Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager

Post 2017.11.24 15:12

what happens to your ships that are in a citadel , do they magic transport somewhere or go puff also?

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Assistant Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Tonk Omnom

Portrait

Assistant Titles Manager
Assistant Titles Manager

Post 2017.11.24 15:17

Turlough Dominian wrote:what happens to your ships that are in a citadel , do they magic transport somewhere or go puff also?

Depends on where you live. In null, all your belongings go to the closest lowsec station, but you have to wait for your things to 'get there' and pay a percentage of their market value to get them back. If you live in j-space, tough luck.
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Assistant Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager

Post 2017.11.25 18:56

ah thanks tonk now i know a little more in life <3

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Assistant Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Eadrom Vintarus

Portrait

Post 2017.11.26 00:16

now going down the rabbit hole if I have a medical clone in a citadel and it goes boom as well, what happens then?

If your medical clone is in a place that become not available anymore (such a structure that is destroyed or the clone service is removed / offlined), and your current clone is lost, you would spawn back at your corp's HQ station.
NSC Staff: Hangar Team
Please let me know if any NSC hangar needs attention!

Return to What Next?