Logi

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Fergus Echerie

Portrait

Post 2017.04.20 21:36

Logi

So, currently based in Solitude as I find Wormholes a good source of income. Not really been involved in any PVP or Fleet stuff yet but like the idea of getting into the logi side of fleets (in another life I was a raid lvl healer in WOW) .

Have started all the skill training required for the doctrine Ospreys but will be almost a week until complete.

What's the best way to get into this properly, I assume at least some basic fleet fun/classes?
<<

Rashar Arji

Portrait

Post 2017.04.20 21:56

Re: Logi

Fergus Echerie wrote:What's the best way to get into this properly, I assume at least some basic fleet fun/classes?

Yes, attend many fleets. Continue trainging "logi skills" as well as support skills and you should be good to go. The impost important soft skills imo are when to overheat, positioning, and when to switch to a new target, but those will come with time.
<<

Ca'ain

Portrait

Post 2017.04.21 02:30

I really enjoy logi - I got into it just by offering to fly it in a fleet here and there. Being in a big frigate roam as a logi is great fun. LSC has a special initiative to get pilots into it:

https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... t=logi+lsc
<<

Fergus Echerie

Portrait

Post 2017.04.21 04:57

Excellent thanks.

That's just what I was looking for.

Return to What Next?