Mitler learns bad news from the WWB front

Forum rules
While this forum is not exempt from EVE University's communications rules, it is not as heavily moderated as some other forums. Please try to stay on topic and avoid arguments as much as possible.
<<

Rodger Kint

Portrait

Post 2016.04.14 17:56

Mitler learns bad news from the WWB front

I found this little gem today... the classic Hitler bunker war movie scene subtitled for World War B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oNszbXh7D4

It's not to late to join the Money Badger Coalition and get in on the fun: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=97834
KEEP CALM & DEFFO BLAP YO
The boy who cried Moros * Content Creator * Graduate * Awoxer - The Equalizer
<<

Rodger Kint

Portrait

Post 2016.04.19 15:16

Re: Mitler learns bad news from the WWB front

So as a student of human follies the war has been a source of much amusement.

We have a 24/7 bomber fleet of 50 bee guys camping our staging system. We have a lot of new EVE pilots desperate to rat or mine. Can you guess what happens next? Yeah, they get blown up every now and then, and occasionally we work to get a warpin on the bomber fleet and zap 5-10 of them. Pretty pointless from a military standpoint but at least the newbie carebears are tying up 50 bee guy pilots. Our ADM is already thru the roof due to ratting in the first few days of occupation before the bomber fleet arrived.

The day the bombers arrived spies bought up all the ventures on the market, apparently in an attempt to force the carebears to upship into something worth ganking. The venture sales people were ecstatic, and quickly restocked, hoping to sell another 400 ventures at 3M isk each to the bee guys.

Every now and then the bombers have nuked an entire fleet of our T1 frigates/destroyers as they undocked for a roam. I think it's possible the bombs cost more than the fleet they destroyed.

Last night we roamed out to respond to some TCU/IHUBs being reinforced. We caught a Proteus and an entosis Thorax, then entosised the TCU back to health.

On the way home intel was the bee guys undocked a 45 member Cerbeus fleet so we went back to up-ship. Unfortunately, when the bee guys undock anything worth fighting these days seems like the clock starts ticking and half of eve starts hunting them. They were dead before we could re-form.
KEEP CALM & DEFFO BLAP YO
The boy who cried Moros * Content Creator * Graduate * Awoxer - The Equalizer
<<

Caitlyn Semah

Portrait

Post 2016.04.28 22:15

So far I'm neutral on the war, but that video was hilarious.
<<

Shai Chakaid

Portrait

Post 2016.12.07 01:53

I will never not love this

Return to EVE Politics and Trolling