NULLSEC GOES TO 11: There's a war OH AND MA RESUBBED!!

Forum rules
While this forum is not exempt from EVE University's communications rules, it is not as heavily moderated as some other forums. Please try to stay on topic and avoid arguments as much as possible.
<<

Calrik Aakiwa

Portrait

Post 2016.08.07 19:03

Re: NULLSEC GOES TO 11: There's a war OH AND MA RESUBBED!!

Lol this thread went places... Man I miss Daniel Whittaker and our friendly banter he one of the only goons I have respect for.

Sabre A why this Syd guy so butthurt? Whatever you did good job lol. Never seen so much salt and tears in one post before. So you must have done something right.

Edit: Im actually liking our silver logo :p
He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces. He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks. He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared. He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.
-Sun Tzu
<<

Neonen Enderas (Biomassed 2017.06.23)

Portrait

Post 2016.08.07 19:34

Is there any way of derailing this thread? No? Cool, please go on and deliver more free salt!

:lol:

But srsly guys, it's still a Uni forum thread. Keep your "harsh" words down so it won't get locked. Would you kindly?

New Waffle logo has... bad similarities. Just saying.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Did someone say "Stealthbomber"? Explosions? And ECM? I'm in! Let's blow shit up! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

<<

Gavello

Portrait

Post 2016.08.07 20:39

Professor Khanid wrote:Nuclear grade burn

Professor Khanid like.......

HSC | Incursion Group | <3 LSC | Loser/Importer of many Thrashers
Mercenary
<<

Kalen Tsero

Portrait

Post 2016.08.07 21:00

Professor Khanid wrote:Amazing things

Edit: Not the Sabre A stuff, the amazing burn.
Ex-Mentor, Ex-Titles Officer, Ex-Ensign, Ex-WHC Education Officer, Graduate, ECM Teacher, "At least it was cap stable", "Please jam me", "The Jerk We Need"

<<

Syd Syko

Portrait

Post 2016.08.08 06:41

Check this out sock puppet, you and I both know you wouldn't have the guts to say half of that to my face. So don't pretend to think you know anything about me when you obviously have no clue. Otherwise I might stop thinking you're a human being, and treat you like any of these other cockroaches around here that need stepped on.

Beyond that, my father was killed in Vietnam in the spring of '68, don't even let me catch you talking shit about that nightmare ever again. You probably weren't even a wet f***ing dream, when it happened. Bet your mommy and daddy were the assholes spitting the soldiers coming home too. And just fyi, he would probably walk away from you in disgust, for attributing his name to such a statement, if you actually know anything about him, which you apparently do not.

As for YOUR war, you damn straight I didn't contribute to YOUR war, asshole, cause I'm not here to provide YOU with a f***ing thing. YOUR war was rigged by CCP, and paid for by some asshole that I've never heard of. Yet you have the goddamn gall to sit there and demand I f***ing serve it up to you on a silver platter, what were you expecting blackface too, you f***ing retarded pubbie.

PS. Shut up Chavez, It's not like you have any room to talk either.
"Don't poke the bear, or don't whine when it eats your liver."

"However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light"~Kubrick
<<

Anya en Ruddhisa

Portrait

Post 2016.08.08 12:55

And we're done here, toodles~

I think you guys actually chapped his bum a little bit on this one. No tildes in the entire post, although we did get a "pubbie".
SPO | Graduate | LSC | WHC | Mercenary

ImageImageImage

nervos belli, pecuniam infinitam
<<

Master Akira

Portrait

Post 2016.08.08 13:03

Did the special needs boy just called me Chavez? I think he just called me Chavez.

Damn you 120px image height constraint >.<
<<

Paledan Safemal

Portrait

Post 2016.08.08 13:03

I withdraw my earlier comment: I now understand why The Imperium kept The Bastion instead of getting everyone into Goonswarm.
<<

Anya en Ruddhisa

Portrait

Post 2016.08.08 13:12

I now understand why The Imperium kept The Bastion instead of getting everyone into Goonswarm.

It's where they routed all the meatshield pubbies.
SPO | Graduate | LSC | WHC | Mercenary

ImageImageImage

nervos belli, pecuniam infinitam
<<

Calrik Aakiwa

Portrait

Post 2016.08.08 14:50

Syd Syko wrote:Check this out sock puppet, you and I both know you wouldn't have the guts to say half of that to my face. So don't pretend to think you know anything about me when you obviously have no clue. Otherwise I might stop thinking you're a human being, and treat you like any of these other cockroaches around here that need stepped on.

Beyond that, my father was killed in Vietnam in the spring of '68, don't even let me catch you talking shit about that nightmare ever again. You probably weren't even a wet f***ing dream, when it happened. Bet your mommy and daddy were the assholes spitting the soldiers coming home too. And just fyi, he would probably walk away from you in disgust, for attributing his name to such a statement, if you actually know anything about him, which you apparently do not.

As for YOUR war, you damn straight I didn't contribute to YOUR war, asshole, cause I'm not here to provide YOU with a f***ing thing. YOUR war was rigged by CCP, and paid for by some asshole that I've never heard of. Yet you have the goddamn gall to sit there and demand I f***ing serve it up to you on a silver platter, what were you expecting blackface too, you f***ing retarded pubbie.

PS. Shut up Chavez, It's not like you have any room to talk either.

I lol'd at the part rigged by CCP.

Sorry about your dad I bet he would be proud of you right now. My dad and my uncle were tunnel rats Vietnam war and are still alive just saying... I would be happy to introduce you if you like but Im in Australia and you would have to make your own airfare and do have the guts to say all of this to your face and I don't even know you.

As for the space pixels you are getting so mad about, would have to say the Russians put up a more decent fight recently then Goons ever did. Actually if I think about it even Brave put up even more of a fight and didn't take up the bum like goons. I helped contribute to the fall of SMA and it was awesome entertainment. The tears and salt we got when we hell camped their station still got nothing on you though. We never got paid either by who you think we did.

So you talk as if you are this great CEO and leader and that you have influence but you are very irrelevant now and you can thank Sabre A for that. You really got no idea what went on and how it went down besides what the goon propaganda has spun to you and if you actually used some intelligence you would have figured out nothing is what it seems. It was all planned at the BOB BBQ of 2008 didn't you know? https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4 ... _2008_bbq/ So you talking as if your alliance is something to aspire to when in fact most of the newbros and experienced players alike would most likely choose to go to Horde, Brave or Dreddit before they even touch anything that is remotely linked to Goonswarm. I doubt even if you went on a recruiting driver right now you wouldn't even be able to level out that continuing downwards slope.

You sir are the bitterest of bitter vets I have ever heard sperg and that is saying something lol but keep it up but I would do some fact checking unless you like to continue lowering the IQ of everyone who is reading your stuff right now. I thought I had shit posting levelled to V but you made me realise there is actually Advanced Shit posting to level still. :)
He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces. He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks. He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared. He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.
-Sun Tzu
Previous

Return to EVE Politics and Trolling