The CSM thread

Forum rules
While this forum is not exempt from EVE University's communications rules, it is not as heavily moderated as some other forums. Please try to stay on topic and avoid arguments as much as possible.
<<

Jeff Kione

Portrait

Post 2016.03.22 17:42

Re: The CSM thread

I still need to get around to voting sometime before the 25th which isn't too far away. I have my general plan in mind but I still need to sit down and get the order set.
<<

Orzo Torasson

Portrait

Post 2016.03.30 06:58

Yo Apothne hope you get well soon!
I'm from NOL-M9
And I say KILL EM ALL
<<

Alto DeRaqwar

Portrait

Post 2016.03.30 09:30

Hey Apoth; bummer to hear you had to pull out of running for CSM. Damn sure CSM XI has missed out on a great member. Look after yourself; hope you get well soon.
Señor Personnel Officer

Image Image

Image Image Image
<<

Paledan Safemal

Portrait

Post 2016.03.30 19:24

+1 sur wish you get well soon. Never mind the CSM.
<<

Daniel Wittaker

Portrait

Post 2016.03.30 23:07

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.as ... ost6414546

I am dropping out of the running to become a member of CSM11. Over the past month I have been hit with a severely debilitating illness, and due to its impact on to my health and thus my undergraduate degree programme, the next six months for me are not what I expected. I have been in contact with the always lovely /u/ccp_logibro who has pulled me out of the running.

I want to apologise to anyone who may have voted for me who thus loses a spot on their ballot for someone else. If I knew that this was going to happen I would have dropped out before voting began, but sadly the long term effects to teh coming year have only become apparent over the last weekend.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone for all the support, advice and kind words during my campaign. Initially I was unsure as to whether I would be a candidate people would have any interest in, but the response I got when I starting seriously consdering it and discussing it with others was overwhelmingly positing, so thank you all for that.

Apoth <3

ISDs, please lock this thread.

---

Good luck, Apoth, and best wishes.
<<

Jeff Kione

Portrait

Post 2016.03.31 12:20

Hope you have a quick recovery from whatever is ailing you Apoth! <3
<<

Andy Koraka

Portrait

Post 2016.04.21 20:32

Unironic Xenuria 2016, also 5 out of the 14 CSM are in PL with at least one character and a 6th in NCdot.

More than half the CSM is PL, NCdot, or Xenuria. What a time to be alive.
<<

Studentay

Portrait

Post 2016.04.21 22:02

When I originally view that pic I assumed it was a troll pic.....

Seriously, anyone with a number in their character name should be automatically excluded from important internet space bizness.....

Also, is Xenuria the biggest troll vote on to a CSM ever??? Yes he's in Goons but still lulwhat...

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager - Help out the Uni by becoming a Personnel Officer
<<

Jeff Kione

Portrait

Post 2016.04.21 22:05

Xenuria? Apparently there were enough idiots in Eve dumb enough to vote for him.
<<

Orzo Torasson

Portrait

Post 2016.04.22 00:06

He'll be booted after the first CSM meeting for being an intolerable autist with nothing to contribute. You watch, they will find a reason.
I'm from NOL-M9
And I say KILL EM ALL
<<

Paledan Safemal

Portrait

Post 2016.04.22 08:49

There should be wagers on things like this on Eve.bet. I'm totally uninterested in betting when it comes to sports, the AT or whatever, but for that kind of wager I'd be willing to open an account.
<<

Miks Rebelius

Portrait

Post 2016.04.22 18:20

Meh CSM is a joke anyway for the most eve players and Xenuria fits in nicely also who is Fafer?
<<

Alto DeRaqwar

Portrait

Post 2016.04.23 05:14

Some members of Goons thought it would be funny to troll CrassKitty (the new twitch streamer) about the recent passing of her Grandfather. And Xenuria comes along and made this post in their thread on the Goon forums

Xenuria wrote:The flying ungodly f*ck is wrong with you?
This is the kind of shit that gives Goons a bad name.

Your not edgy and cool, your a dick.

Xenuria.gif

Maybe he was having a off day and will go back to being douchey as before. But still maybe he does have some worthwhile traits after all.

Source https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4fzs1i/gsf_crasskitty_thread_screencaps_large_image/
Señor Personnel Officer

Image Image

Image Image Image
<<

Jeff Kione

Portrait

Post 2016.04.23 11:31

The trolling was way out of line. Any decent human being should comprehend that their behaviour was inappropriate. Sadly that isn't a qualification that makes him a good addition to the CSM.

<<

Alto DeRaqwar

Portrait

Post 2016.05.13 21:17

Nice to see that Apoth would have won a seat on the council if he had of stayed in. Not saying that his decision to withdraw was a bad thing. Just wanted to note that he had a lot of support out there.

Then again if he had stayed in then Kyle Aprathos would have been knocked out....soooo most probably best he did withdraw :P

https://community.eveonline.com/news/de ... on-results

Results with Apoth's withdrawal
SPOILER WARNING!
Result:
    "Innominate"
    "NoobMan"
    "Jin'taan"
    "Fafer"
    "The Judge"
    "Kyle Aparthos"
    "Bobmon"
    "Xenuria"