Alliance Tournament XIII

Forum rules
While this forum is not exempt from EVE University's communications rules, it is not as heavily moderated as some other forums. Please try to stay on topic and avoid arguments as much as possible.
<<

Andy Koraka

Portrait

Member
Member

Post 2015.08.21 04:21

Re: Alliance Tournament XIII

While your smugging, ask Gorga if he's ever going to submit an alliance logo for Nulli.
<<

Apothne

Portrait

Member
Member

Post 2015.08.21 10:49

Re: Alliance Tournament XIII

Chef Xiru wrote:Im rather worried about coming up against vox populi. They are rather good. Im just a bit smug here. Thats what we come here for. To smug about the great things weve done with our eve-university degrees


You didn't get a degree, you got expelled son.
<<

Chef Xiru

Portrait

Member
Member

Post 2015.08.21 11:26

Re: Alliance Tournament XIII

Apothne wrote:
Chef Xiru wrote:Im rather worried about coming up against vox populi. They are rather good. Im just a bit smug here. Thats what we come here for. To smug about the great things weve done with our eve-university degrees


You didn't get a degree, you got expelled son.


I got a graduate medal joined waffles then 3 days later had a salt mining OP
<<

Chef Xiru

Portrait

Member
Member

Post 2015.08.21 11:27

Re: Alliance Tournament XIII

Andy Koraka wrote:While your smugging, ask Gorga if he's ever going to submit an alliance logo for Nulli.


I don't know who that is.
<<

Secondary Khanid

Portrait

Member
Member

Post 2015.08.21 13:33

Re: Alliance Tournament XIII

Someone who logs in more than BUSA's CEO.
<<

Praetoris Domitian

Portrait

Member
Member

Post 2015.08.22 17:59

Re: Alliance Tournament XIII

Image


So how is the AT looking? I've only gotten to see a couple matches. How are Nulli, PL, and Camel actually doing (aside from winning of course)?
Image
<<

Chef Xiru

Portrait

Member
Member

Post 2015.08.22 23:04

Re: Alliance Tournament XIII

Why dont you just watch it damn. The brackets were such that we wont see a lot of the big names crossing until tomorrow
<<

Praetoris Domitian

Portrait

Member
Member

Post 2015.08.22 23:20

Re: Alliance Tournament XIII

Work.
Image
<<

Secondary Khanid

Portrait

Member
Member

Post 2015.08.23 12:50

Re: Alliance Tournament XIII

Good analogy Prae. Serene, beautiful, simple, clear, stoic, and rising above the massive pile of sand that has become of this forum's collective vagina.
<<

Praetoris Domitian

Portrait

Member
Member

Post 2015.08.23 15:50

Re: Alliance Tournament XIII

Secondary Khanid wrote:Good analogy Prae. Serene, beautiful, simple, clear, stoic, and rising above the massive pile of sand that has become of this forum's collective vagina.

Good eye.

Apothne, is it okay if Elise get's in frame?

Image
Image
<<

Praetoris Domitian

Portrait

Member
Member

Post 2015.08.23 21:24

Re: Alliance Tournament XIII

Grats on the win Shiva! \o/
Image
<<

Chef Xiru

Portrait

Member
Member

Post 2015.08.23 23:19

Re: Alliance Tournament XIII

Realistically how many etanas does PL have. Asking for a friend
<<

Apothne

Portrait

Member
Member

Post 2015.08.24 02:26

Re: Alliance Tournament XIII

Praetoris Domitian wrote:
Secondary Khanid wrote:Good analogy Prae. Serene, beautiful, simple, clear, stoic, and rising above the massive pile of sand that has become of this forum's collective vagina.

Good eye.

Apothne, is it okay if Elise get's in frame?

Image


We're told where to sit and i had to look at his screen because my client was buggered #CCP
<<

Praetoris Domitian

Portrait

Member
Member

Post 2015.08.24 03:32

Re: Alliance Tournament XIII

I don't know if you were looking, but every other comment during that first fight you commentated was about that. "Apothne has Elise scrammed and webbed" etc.
Image
<<

glepp

Portrait

Member
Member

Post 2015.08.24 21:03

Re: Alliance Tournament XIII

Good commenting, Apoth, but please - the Breacher isn't a logi frig.

Also: Pretty happy with our team this year. Made it into top 24, almost to the last weekend if not for a hard counter by some pesky russians. Considering we had a total of three guys theorycrafting for a team of 16 people who had 6 practices, I'm pretty happy indeed.

Also also: Does Camel have the best ad or what?
Image
PreviousNext

Return to EVE Politics and Trolling

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Powered by Dediserve