The 9th Circle of Nullsec, where 80+ dead Titans went

Forum rules
While this forum is not exempt from EVE University's communications rules, it is not as heavily moderated as some other forums. Please try to stay on topic and avoid arguments as much as possible.
<<

Andy Koraka

Portrait

Post 2015.07.10 23:47

Re: The 9th Circle of Nullsec, where 80+ dead Titans went

Praetoris Domitian wrote:I'll miss Guderian3.

Did DARKNESS. actually evac already?

Yes.

Chef Xiru wrote:
Andy Koraka wrote:I mean we can take your good corps and FCs, oh wait BL already did that.

CE are actually fitting in pretty well so far, even Amanda Starscream adjusted to the culture.

Pwn was the corp I hated on the most. Like I posted on reddit. The people themselves are cool. Like most of eve we are all cool people playing a shitty game together. The organization known as pwn n play sucks and breeds bad alliance habits.

Killah bee is cool and I liked koko. Didnt like that his pings made people not log in. But koko and I still regularly chat

So what your saying is that in an alliance with functional structure/leadership 95% of their membership is going to thrive.
<<

Praetoris Domitian

Portrait

Post 2015.07.11 02:11

Forgive my forwardness, but..

My first reaction to the news Nulli was teaming up with DARKNESS.-

From everything I've seen in person, the news, and people posting in here, PL hates former N3 alliances (especially Nulli).

So how does adding one more to the same area not strike anyone in Nulli HC, as just making it that much more convenient for them?

Secondly. If the PL hate/condescending disgust for Nulli is because we didn't sacrifice enough titans in B-R, and the leadership failed to do it's part in the Halloween War, etc., then why does it still seem to exist?

Image Jean Leaner (former member of Nulli HC)- now in NC.
Image Canaris Roshaak (member of Nulli HC)- currently winning Eve
Image progodlegend (member of Nulli HC)- rarely seen, largely afg

Is it the symbol? Image because that's also apparently afg... Image

So in short, I don't get any of this.
<<

Brakoo

Portrait

Post 2015.07.11 02:13

Our main FC only wants to fight PL on a level playing field. Unfortunately that is impossible unless one of you mouthpieces decides to start feeding us your fleet movements and primary calls
Like my sig? Click on it and find out how to get one!
<<

Staar Antollare

Portrait

Post 2015.07.11 02:27

<<

Brakoo

Portrait

Post 2015.07.11 02:37

Praetoris the reality is this, with Brave gone and the rest of the EVE controlled by either Russians who won't be able to actually give PL a good fight or people PL is essentially Blue with it leaves them with extremely limited options as to who they can fight.

The last area of EVE that has anyone PL can fight reliably is Delve, with the Black Legion and a smattering of N3 alliances in the area it is about to be, or was about to a hot zone for the rest of us to get some large and small scale content in.

Nulli itself has no interest in fighting PL, between the number of spys they have in other corps in Nulli, and their supercap superiority it significantly limits are ability to do anything in the area strategically. (When the war in ER that had just happened, we had hoped to put a quick end to it by using our supers and slows in a few marathon ops to RF the whole region. We opted not to do that when PL moved their supers relatively close to us in curse.(The distance between ER and Curse is like 20 gates))

Nulli doesn't want to fight PL because it literally makes no sense, sure we can play reshiping games over strategic timers all day long, and if we win that part of the fight great, but we are literally unable to escalate anything at all, not only because they are in range, but because they have our pings and our fleet comms.

We could fight them, but It's just not smart to do. You can overcome a lot of the benefits of the intel from spais when fighting lesser entities like Tri.(who had a spy for a while)/Solar/StainRus(Also had spies on us in comms), but PL is at the top of the intel game while being on top of the meta and pilot skill game, AND having the escalation dominance.

PL won't fight the CFC because of a lot of valid reasons, and that's fine. But when it is nulli not fighting PL it isn't. That is because we are one of their last hopes for content. The rest of EVE is a lot of Unfun offTZ wars, and the CFC.

Just because we have a lot of valid reasons doesn't mean anything, it is better for them to Narrative about how we are "so scare" as Gallastian would say so that people run off to somewhere else form their own thing, and then come back to feed PL.
<<

Brakoo

Portrait

Post 2015.07.11 02:41

yeah PGL is now officially leaving, honestly losing Guderian3 is more of a blow than PGL. Guderian3 was our last consistent FC besides Nituspar. Now with Guderian3 unsubbing because we no longer have a serviceable USTZ(as a result of PWN leaving) Nulli is left with only the our alright AUtz and relatively strong EUtz, and one consistently good FC
<<

Shirralia

Portrait

Post 2015.07.11 02:43

Staar Antollare wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/3cuugk/progod_has_left_the_building/

Is that a troll?

Nope. It's real.

Considering, like he says, that he has been afk for a year or so, it's not really a big loss for the alliance, not in any real way.

Also, Prae, Canaris left to do his own thing as well. Again, he wasn't around much so it's not like it's a big impact on our ability to do anything.
<<

Praetoris Domitian

Portrait

Post 2015.07.11 04:23

Yeah, he wasn't leading fleets, or being all that active for awhile. For me he was the symbol of the alliance, and despite the fact you could be pretty sure the fleet would leave late, he would have to borrow someone's ship, you'd be going 30+ jumps, and you'd more than likely explode shortly after arrival, he was one of my favorite FCs I've ever flown with. As surely as he'd rage when things were going sideways during a fight, even if you lost he'd always bring it back to having a laugh.

I'll miss him.
<<

Praetoris Domitian

Portrait

Post 2015.07.11 04:36

And Canaris was my first sovnull alliance FC. On my first day in the staging system I joined his fleet in a dictor countrywv gave me, bridged into system with 2000+ people already fighting over 20 something BL supers. As soon as I popped in he told me to bubble the supers...and he got my name right.
<<

Andy Koraka

Portrait

Post 2015.07.11 05:11

I mean you guys could try playing EVE for the sake of having fun, you're already freed from the shackles of Sov so there's literally nothing stopping you.

And yes, Nuill is still "so scare". We chased you from Esoteria to Etherium reach without you even putting up the slightest defense, we spent months living in HLW where you would stand down your fleets because you were afraid whenever we undocked that the FURY ROAD™ would lead to you, and the instant we moved to the NPC pocket in Delve you guys dropped the freshly announed plans for your Alliance and your new allies are already panic evaccing their assets.

So while you guys drift miserable in lowsec we'll be in Delve playing with Pizza, there should be a shipment of some 600 Talwars arriving tomorrow so it'll probably be a good weekend for our Fun/Hour.
<<

Shirralia

Portrait

Post 2015.07.11 09:14

Getting farmed by an alliance with complete supercap dominance and one of the hoghest competence:member ratio in the game is hardly what I'd call "having fun". We're not HERO.
<<

Oh Takashawa

Portrait

Post 2015.07.11 10:12

Shirralia wrote:Getting farmed by an alliance with complete supercap dominance and one of the hoghest competence:member ratio in the game is hardly what I'd call "having fun". We're not HERO.

I don't think we used supers against Nulli a single time, except maybe for a couple of ganks and for sov grinding deep in the south.

I've spent a good bit of time talking to some of the ex-Nulli we have in PL now, a lot of them regret the decision to simply give it all up and run - no fight there meant no fun, and they're sad about that.

Also lol at anyone ever having a decent AUTZ. We have a bigger AUTZ than pretty much everyone. Spoiler alert, that entire continent is f***ing trash. Great people to party with, amazing place to visit, but utterly shit at EVE.
<<

Oh Takashawa

Portrait

Post 2015.07.11 10:15

Brakoo wrote:Praetoris the reality is this, with Brave gone and the rest of the EVE controlled by either Russians who won't be able to actually give PL a good fight or people PL is essentially Blue with it leaves them with extremely limited options as to who they can fight.

The last area of EVE that has anyone PL can fight reliably is Delve, with the Black Legion and a smattering of N3 alliances in the area it is about to be, or was about to a hot zone for the rest of us to get some large and small scale content in.

Nulli itself has no interest in fighting PL, between the number of spys they have in other corps in Nulli, and their supercap superiority it significantly limits are ability to do anything in the area strategically. (When the war in ER that had just happened, we had hoped to put a quick end to it by using our supers and slows in a few marathon ops to RF the whole region. We opted not to do that when PL moved their supers relatively close to us in curse.(The distance between ER and Curse is like 20 gates))

Nulli doesn't want to fight PL because it literally makes no sense, sure we can play reshiping games over strategic timers all day long, and if we win that part of the fight great, but we are literally unable to escalate anything at all, not only because they are in range, but because they have our pings and our fleet comms.

We could fight them, but It's just not smart to do. You can overcome a lot of the benefits of the intel from spais when fighting lesser entities like Tri.(who had a spy for a while)/Solar/StainRus(Also had spies on us in comms), but PL is at the top of the intel game while being on top of the meta and pilot skill game, AND having the escalation dominance.

PL won't fight the CFC because of a lot of valid reasons, and that's fine. But when it is nulli not fighting PL it isn't. That is because we are one of their last hopes for content. The rest of EVE is a lot of Unfun offTZ wars, and the CFC.

Just because we have a lot of valid reasons doesn't mean anything, it is better for them to Narrative about how we are "so scare" as Gallastian would say so that people run off to somewhere else form their own thing, and then come back to feed PL.

This sounds like a really long well-thought-out list of after the fact rationalizations to justify fleeting literally a third of the way around the nullsec donut in four weeks, without putting up a shred of a fight at all, while bragging about how effective not-fighting would be.

Three months later, look where we are. You're in the f***ing dumpster, on fire, and every shred of competence you had (apart from maybe Nituspar) has gone somewhere worthwhile, and you're still on the sinking ship, explaining why running aground and sinking yourself was clearly the correct choice in the circumstances, because it was everyone else's fault.

Have fun with that.
<<

Oh Takashawa

Portrait

Post 2015.07.11 10:19

Brakoo wrote:Our main FC only wants to fight PL on a level playing field. Unfortunately that is impossible unless one of you mouthpieces decides to start feeding us your fleet movements and primary calls

Mate you and your blues formed 400 dudes a few days back. That's triple what we form on our best days. Tell me more about how you won't fight unless it's a level playing field.

Also yea, Prae, we actually do hate all former N3 alliances, because we spent the better part of a year (including B-R) carrying around their giant piles of incompetent shittiness. Halloween war was 90% run by PL FCs and PL logistics, coordinating things because we couldn't trust N3's "best" FCs (with a couple of exceptions) to do even the most minor parts of stuff. We hate N3 alliances because they were so stupid as to warp to a cyno, see that hundreds of caps from their own alliance and other blue alliances were jumping to it, and immediately kill the cyno because "hey it's neutral." Also Sort Dragon is a c***. So yeah, we absolutely do hate n3. We bled buckets for those autistic shitbirds and the entire time, they acted like we owed it to them, and we should be lucky to have their help. f*ck. That. Noise.
<<

Secondary Khanid

Portrait

Post 2015.07.11 10:54

I look at the entire Eve sov map now and think 'hey we could shoot those dudes.' Cept Goon space where I think 'we could gank their carriers but no one will put in the effort to beat them at sov.'

But we're about due for a hubris dunking pretty soon so I bet something hilarious happens in the next 6 months.
PreviousNext

Return to EVE Politics and Trolling