NullSec Thread 12: The being pleasant to each other one

Forum rules
While this forum is not exempt from EVE University's communications rules, it is not as heavily moderated as some other forums. Please try to stay on topic and avoid arguments as much as possible.
<<

Swguru

Portrait

Post 2017.01.16 02:51

Re: NullSec Thread 12: The being pleasant to each other one

Master Akira wrote:Really.

This is what happens when you have sov in Tribute, the tumor slowly eats at your mind until there is nothing left but thoughts of ~dank ticks~
Former ILN BG1 - Former Recruitment Officer - Still Insane
ImageImage
<<

Calrik Aakiwa

Portrait

Post 2017.01.16 06:16

Swguru wrote:
Master Akira wrote:Really.

This is what happens when you have sov in Tribute, the tumor slowly eats at your mind until there is nothing left but thoughts of ~dank ticks~

I totally agree with that. The other side of the coin is you get dank content when you go to war with entities that touch our stuff when they said they wouldn't :P

If it wasn't for CO2 touching our stuff in Tribute NC/PL could still be fighting to have the Sov they have now. Its been admitted by all parties that MC joining in the war "against" CO2/Test was the turn of the tide.

MC don't really care for sov as much as what people think, it was gifted to us for hard work in WWB and then gifted again to MC for their hard work in the war against Test/Co2.

Its purely for alts to make some isk to support pvp when on merc contracts not to actually live in.

As a merc alliance it looks really bad and can risk getting further contracts if you hold assets and they get attacked and you don't bother to defend them, whether you care about them that much or not.
He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces. He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks. He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared. He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.
-Sun Tzu
<<

Swguru

Portrait

Post 2017.05.12 23:33

4 months without any activity in this thread is a travesty. Unfortunately we come here today to mourn the loss of the only MC Titan oh wait never mind it is just a Levi.
ImageImage
<<

Calrik Aakiwa

Portrait

Post 2017.05.15 05:21

Swguru wrote:4 months without any activity in this thread is a travesty. Unfortunately we come here today to mourn the loss of the only MC Titan oh wait never mind it is just a Levi.

Sorry my reply was longer and you may have seen it but thought best I delete it. In the past I have done my best to correct truths in the stories, or have shitposted until my hearts content but I must now set an example and follow MC's rules and guidelines. Basically it is not MC policy to correct or control the narrative. Also due to opsec Im not allowed to discuss whats happening in Nullsec past, present and future, allied and enemy current locations and even about campaigns that MC are not directly involved in due to intel I am privy to :) I think a lot of ex alumni are in this position hence why this thread has died. Unfortunately Unista's are going to have to rely on dissecting what is true and what is bullshit on reddit. (Protip most of it is bullshit :P)

Feel free though Swguru to update Unistas what NC are up to and all the titans you guys have lost due to retarded stuff. This one here is the best I think lol https://zkillboard.com/kill/55857640/

P.S. I blame Apothne of why this thread was dead the moment it begun, this is what happens when you title a thread "The being pleasant to each other one" :P
He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces. He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks. He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared. He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.
-Sun Tzu
<<

Swguru

Portrait

Post 2017.05.16 02:12

That's old news, he has already lost another one since then! https://zkillboard.com/kill/56563742/

And yes I agree with blaming Apothne.
ImageImage
<<

Apothne

Portrait

Post 2017.05.16 12:00

Bad alliances blaming PL for their own problems as usual, more news at 11.
<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2017.05.16 12:44

Re: NC. / PL / MC

"There's cash on the nightstand. That should cover your time and the taxi from the hotel. You can take a shower before you leave. Please don't use my toothbrush."
Image ImageImage

ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
ImageImageImage Image Image Image

<<

Calrik Aakiwa

Portrait

Post 2017.05.16 13:14

Apothne wrote:Bad alliances blaming PL for their own problems as usual, more news at 11.

lol what... I wasn't blaming PL I was blaming you, how did you get PL out of this?
-Sun Tzu
<<

White 0rchid

Portrait

Post 2017.05.16 13:30

Calrik Aakiwa wrote:
Apothne wrote:Bad alliances blaming PL for their own problems as usual, more news at 11.

lol what... I wasn't blaming PL I was blaming you, how did you get PL out of this?

He was talking about the titan.
<<

Apothne

Portrait

Post 2017.05.16 13:32

Calrik Aakiwa wrote:

Clearly, I was generalising and referring to the SOP for some of such claims as it's PLs job to go evict goons etc for the sake of humour.

In other news, PL got hit by a seemingly unending wave of bombs and lost 60ish Machs.

Oops.
<<

Calrik Aakiwa

Portrait

Post 2017.05.16 13:46

White 0rchid wrote:
Calrik Aakiwa wrote:

He was talking about the titan.

Oh that was definitely PL's fault lol
-Sun Tzu
<<

White 0rchid

Portrait

Post 2017.05.16 13:47

Apothne wrote:In other news, PL got hit by a seemingly unending wave of bombs and lost 60ish Machs.

While we sat for 3 hours on a titan. Fun times.
<<

HyperFlareX

Portrait

Post 2017.05.16 13:57

PL should evict goons

It's their job

<<

Paledan Safemal

Portrait

Post 2017.05.20 08:13

HyperFlareX wrote:PL should evict goons brave for the umpteenth time

It's their job

FTFY
<<

Calrik Aakiwa

Portrait

Post 2017.05.23 01:40

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/6 ... eat_again/

I would like to know what NC did though?
-Sun Tzu
PreviousNext

Return to EVE Politics and Trolling