Law of Cycles: GriefSeed no more

Fae Toledo

Re: Law of Cycles: GriefSeed no more

Post by Fae Toledo »

Jean de Trey wrote:BzzZap!
Looks like Tower got good drop.
| Mentor | EVE University Ex-Senior Personnel Officer | Graduate | "Big Brother" | "Rosetta Stone"

“We got together in a few days a company of the toughest old salts imaginable--not pretty to look at, but fellows, by their faces, of the most indomitable spirit.”
― Robert Louis Stevenson, Treasure Island
CNMNE

Post by CNMNE »

This was a fantastic learning opportunity. Lots of fun to see so many Unistas in local. Thank you for all the organizaitonal work leadership performed. Much appreciated.
Screwdriver Boffin

Post by Screwdriver Boffin »

This was a great experience. POS bashing in WH space is greatly different from say, our last one. I bled tears of boredomn over the long hours of reinforce. Some of us slowly trashed the structures even though it wasn't time. I wasn't able to get in on the loki killl; missed it by 7 seconds. Well done WHC guys and for offering up a bit of content for our consumption.
StickyCrystals Crystalian

Post by StickyCrystals Crystalian »

I managered to grab some screen shots as well, awesome op it was loads of fun command new what they were doing and got the job done. luving my new noctis :twisted:

Shortly after travel fleet left

Blapping POS and mods, "Like they hot" :)

Taking down PoCo's

Rooprect

Post by Rooprect »

Just want to say thankyou to the entire WHC team (and anyone else involved) who put this Operation together - from the brilliant scouting that started it all, the logistics that set up and then cleaned up, the great travel fleets from multiple locations to bring us bloodthirsty/revenge crazed WH noobs in safely and back home again and the sharp eyes of those providing early warnings by picketing the entrances/exits. I hadn't been on one of these before but it certainly seemed to be a superbly organized and managed event. Many thanks, it was great to get one back on a group that declared war on us some time back.

Great write up Titus, I think the following quote should be a mantra for the Uni and should be posted front and centre on the E-Uni web site for all to read:

"declaring war on us means you always need to watch your back for the rest of your careers. We do not forgive. We do not forget. A Unista always pays his debts."

Thanks,

Roop
Calrik Aakiwa

Post by Calrik Aakiwa »

Being an aussie I was up for 12 hours before the travel fleet undocked and then was in the wh for another 12 after that, buzzing around in my buzzard the wh guys taught me heaps including their bookmark system and how to gather intel regarding other wh's

Just one word though

Podcast? :P
He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces. He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks. He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared. He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.
-Sun Tzu
Riddick Nova

Post by Riddick Nova »

Calrik Aakiwa wrote:Just one word though

Podcast? :P
NOOOOOO!!!! Took three days to fully recover from that hangover.

All said though it was a blast. From the first form-up at the WHC to the final takedown of the POS and subsequent slaughter auction. Props to the entire group that was involved with the planning. They definitely deserve a pat on the back for it.
Thaddeus Kastelanski

Post by Thaddeus Kastelanski »

Great time, all in all - I really enjoyed learning about what an operation like this entails, from scouting to logistics to opsec to time itself. I am looking forward to seeing more of wormhole life in the not-distant future (though not until I work on my combat scanning skills - would have been nice to snag that pod before he logged off :evil: ).
Aldrat Solitude NSC
ImageImage
Lelira Cirim (Biomassed 2016.05.28)

Post by Lelira Cirim (Biomassed 2016.05.28) »

Bump for some images (soon) and because it was brought to my attention people don't know about the forum ribbons.

Everyone who took part in Griefseed qualifies for adding to their forum sig:
Image Into the Unknown - Participate in a Uni organized POS bash in w-space.

Code: Select all

[mouseover="Into the Unknown"][img]http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/w/images/e/e4/Ribbon-WSpace.jpg[/img][/mouseover]
Odds are good you qualify for lots more, check 'em out!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Gallentean | For The Blood Empress| Wiki Team | E-Uni Events | WHC | LSC | Solitude
Do not actively tank my patience. When I'm not in EVE, I'm usually over here. #tweetfleet @CirimCollective
Sincere Knight

Post by Sincere Knight »

This was my second wormhole POS bash and it was great learning experince just like the first. There is just something special about going into wormhole space when you have never, or rarely, been there. This is the type of content that I really enjoy. Not only did it feel like a covert military strike deep inside enemy territory, it had a revenge factor to it as well. What an awesome experience. Thank you to the organizers and support staff that made this all happen!
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image
Aidlywo B'earake

Post by Aidlywo B'earake »

Nice work everyone :)

For some strange reason I enjoyed these Ops when I was in the Uni
Graduate | Explorer
Mentor | WHC | Solitude

Time and Patience are a Capsuleers strongest Weapons
Smailas Dusk

Post by Smailas Dusk »

This maybe a late post but this OP was very interesting and my first POS bashing op. Also for some unknown reasons my ship isn't listed in that report, but thats ok because i had fun and i dont care about those numbers.
Image Image Image Image Image
Titus Tallang
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Director of Special Projects, Teacher, Puella Magi

Post by Titus Tallang »

Smailas Dusk wrote:This maybe a late post but this OP was very interesting and my first POS bashing op. Also for some unknown reasons my ship isn't listed in that report, but thats ok because i had fun and i dont care about those numbers.
Did you fill out the form that azmo linked?
*creak*
Sefu Baboli

Post by Sefu Baboli »

That was an awesome read! Excites me for future things, but great write up Titus.
Kaelthiria Lancane

Post by Kaelthiria Lancane »

This is by far the sexiest thing I've ever read.

braco, all. Show us how its done. :D

Last bumped by Titus Tallang on 2017.07.11 12:53.