[FW] GalMil FW Fleet | 25.08.2023

Forum for posting After Action Reports after PVP encounters.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed publicly.
Koris the Second
Intake & Progression Manager
Intake & Progression Manager

[FW] GalMil FW Fleet | 25.08.2023

Post by Koris the Second »

Roam members (6):
Spoiler
Hippla Tsero
Koris the Second
Natasha Sleep (alt of Dio Szaros Macska)
Ridgar Amat
Thondorr (late joiner)
Very quick formup as we were people already familiar with what needs to be done. Took us out to Nennamaila again in hopes of getting good content and we did get it. The very first complex we went to had two Hookbills and a Tristan. I warped our four Atrons into the plex and called for heat on the closest Hookbill. We got it to half shields before we started losing ships.

Atron |-3,051,066.56 ISK
Atron |-3,087,980.67 ISK
Atron |-2,995,731.70 ISK

After that we reshipped and switched systems. I took us into Reschard/Arderonne/Mercomesier, as Ninnamaila stayed pretty hot and our composition would not be able to inflict significant damage (yeah, I'll fly something bigger soon I guess!). We spent the rest of the evening doing additional complexes, trying to catch solo roamers (we failed) and hang out before calling it a day and going back to Stacmon.

Kills: 0 ISK
Losses: -9.134.778,93 ISK
LP gains: Approximately 50.000 LP per person.

Possible learning/food for thought: In my opinion, I made a mistake when calling targets. My initial thought was to take out their main DPS ships, the Hookbills, enabling us to stay on grid longer and also trading upwards in terms of ISK efficiency. Instead, the targeted Hookbill was able to tank our damage exceptionally well while buying their Tristan time to neut us out in addition to them applying very well to us. It might have been better to remove the Tristan first to get rid of drones/neut pressure, then go for one of the Hookbills.
Image Image