[FW] GalMil FW Fleet | 21.08.2023

Forum for posting After Action Reports after PVP encounters.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed publicly.
Koris the Second
Intake & Progression Manager
Intake & Progression Manager

[FW] GalMil FW Fleet | 21.08.2023

Post by Koris the Second »

Roam members (6):

Spoiler
Brotakul o7
Drak N'Gol
Koris the Second
Natasha Sleep
RickyDickler
Rolfhammer
Compared to the last fleet the form-up went pretty well. Knowing the ship situation we got people into ships quickly, got people enlisted quickly and after going over some fleet basics and doing some practice maneuvers in front of The Quad we were on our way to Nennamaila once more.

As we had players new to Faction Warfare on the fleet, we talked through Faction Warfare mechanics on our way. Having used the quiet(-er) systems to talk through the various types of complexes, offense and defense and the likes we finally arrived in Nennamaila and, somehow dodging a Tristan fleet, captured our first complex there. Next, we got an open complex, followed by some defensive plexing to show how it works and demonstrate how low the LP payouts really are. After we were done defending, we tried to snag us a PvP kill, but the players in our system were experienced pilots and on the ball - we did not catch them.

No kills, no losses, approximately 70.000 LP per person.

P.S.: One of us nearly got killed by a roaming Trig fleet on a gate. Previously, I did not take Trig standings into account during my FW fleets. I will do so now! :D
Image Image