[FW] GalMil FW Fleet | 18.08.2023

Forum for posting After Action Reports after PVP encounters.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed publicly.
Koris the Second
Intake & Progression Manager
Intake & Progression Manager

[FW] GalMil FW Fleet | 18.08.2023

Post by Koris the Second »

Roam members (4):

Spoiler
Francie
Koris the Second
RickyDickler
Sorozor Odunen
My attempt at doing more regular FW fleets in August/September started as some of the fights in EVE go - utter chaos, as apparently my order for ships did not get through. This was remedied quickly by Nexdoom (Thanks!) and we were on our way to formup. The second disaster struck when two of our pilots noticed they did not have the required standings to join and thus were sadly not able to participate. This was a pity, but we still managed to turn it into a learning experience and had a quick talk about standings and what one can do to fix them.

As our fleet size was now 2 (in words: two) people and my second roam member admitted to being a Faction Warfare newbie I saw the perfect opportunity - a really small and chill introduction to Faction Warfare mechanics! We set out to Nennamaila and on the way I talked (and talked...and talked...) about the basics of Faction Warfare, covering topics like the various types of complexes, offense and defense, loyalty point payouts and what to do with them and some other stuff I most likely forgot. The system was pretty quiet, so our duo of Atrons captured complexes and made some LP while talking about Faction Warfare mechanics and keeping an eye on D-Scan.

After about an hour in space we called it due to real life calling my space friend away from the computer, finishing it off with a Medium sized complex and a practical lesson on overheating.

No kills, no losses, approximately 50.000 LP per person.
Image Image
Francie

Re: [FW] GalMil FW Fleet | 18.08.2023

Post by Francie »

I'm currently trucking all through Gallente space in my bestower so that I can join next time. L1 & L2 distribution missions are very chill.
I stayed in comms to hear your ad-hoc uni class on FW. Very well delivered on the fly.

I'll be ready next time.
See you then, Koris!