[AAR] KSG 11.08.2023

Forum for posting After Action Reports after PVP encounters.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed publicly.
Shukken Tekitsu

[AAR] KSG 11.08.2023

Post by Shukken Tekitsu »

Roam members (12)
Spoiler
Alex EpicPotato - Caracal
Arps 331 - Harbinger Navy Issue
Clarityz - Malediction
Lykos Zahir - Stabber
Marc Sare - Drake Navy Issue
Rauk Ellecon - Caracal
Rolfhammer - Maulus
Shukken Tekitsu - Jackdaw
Softzombie - Hyena
Tomlin - Crow
bazingamogus - Vedmak
stop posting cringe - Bifrost
Kills and Losses

Roam was scheduled to be short because of some other UNI Events. We filamented once into Vale of the Silent.
Scout caught a Vexor in 4-H. We held it for some time to see if there is a response. Nothing happened and we killed it. Moved the Fleet to the ESS to get a fight. Vargur landet, Fleet warped out. Sadly, we lost our second scout.

(17:09:01) 4-HWWF
Vexor +28.9m
Crow -41.26m

As we left 4-H, we noticed a Arazu following us. I decided to get a little bit of distance between us and 4-H. While we traveled quickly, our Scout tackled an Ishtar. Quickly killed it and moved on. The Arazu was still following us. On the 9OO-Gate in UH-, FC decided to engage it. Arazu lit the cyno and exploded seconds later. Only two BLOPS came through. In my head, the plan was to kill the Arazu and warp off, which worked fine but we could have also taken those two BLOPS. So, while we were warping out Bazinga called point on one of the BLOPS. I decided to warp the fleet back and kill them. While we were on our way back to them, a big Cyclone Fleet Issue-Fleet came through the gate. As soon as we landed, we warped out again and jumped into the next system. During this, the Fleet got split up.

(17:20:59) K8X-6B, UH-9ZG
Ishtar +216.85m
Arazu +331.38m

I tried to reorganize the Fleet on the ESS-Grid in MY-, where the Cyclone Fleet Issue-Fleet engaged us. FC had to warp of and 2IC took over the grid command. Traded Stabber and Maulus for a Malediction. A longer stalemate was what followed. We were not eager to engage the enemy Fleet and they could not keep up with our speed. After some smaller skirms and the plan to end the Fleet in favour of some other UNI-Events we disengaged and waited for our timers.

(17:31:47) MY-T2P
Malediction +42.62m
Stabber -40.82m
Maulus -4.4m
Capsule -0.01m

While extracting the Fleet on the Pochven-Highway, we lost our second scout.

(17:51:48) Otanuomi
Malediction -83.52m
Capsule -2.16m

The rest reached Jita safe and unharmed.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 619,749,348.7
ISK Lost: 172,167,069.3
ISK Delta: 447,582,279.4
Efficiency: 78.259%

Overall evaluation
  • Got an interesting engagement with an Arazu
    Caught some ratters
    Valuable feedback from the participants
    Lost one of our scouts early and I was not able to get them back in action
    Fleet warps can kill people
    All felt a bit rushed on my end
Rolfhammer

Re: [AAR] KSG 11.08.2023

Post by Rolfhammer »

I really enjoyed this fleet. Helped me greatly to see how much I still have to learn. Thank you!

I immediately gobbled up the manual flying videos in the kitting documentation. Excited for more!