[FW] Scheduled FW Fleet 2023-07-21

Forum for posting After Action Reports after PVP encounters.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed publicly.
Ying Ti Charen-Teng

[FW] Scheduled FW Fleet 2023-07-21

Post by Ying Ti Charen-Teng »

Roam members (5)
Spoiler
Flax Harakeke - Punisher
Gurna Smunkle - Punisher
Jay iron - Cormorant
Thondorr - Cormorant
Ying Ti Charen-Teng - Cormorant
We spent most of the fleet in RLML Caracals but reshipped into off-doctrine ships to help out the larger Galmil in a battlefield.

Initially we had RLML Caracals and went to do a battlefield in Heydieles with our Galmil buddies in armor kitchen sink. We managed to run the BF up to 70% before Calmil formed Scorpion Navy Issues, Osprey Navy Issues and Drake Navy Issues to kick us out. We had a small skirmish with them in which our Galmil friends took some losses before they retreated. We retreated in good order once the Galmil FC called to warp off, but a friendly Dominix Navy Issue got caught and died.

Kills and Losses

(03:27:06) Heydieles
Later, we joined Team Speak comms to work with a larger Galmil fleet. The doctrine ship was Prophecy Navy Issues but we didn't have the skills, so we shipped into Punisher for tackle and sniper corms to apply DPS, and went back to the battlefield again. Most of the Calmil ran but our guys landed tackle on a Tempest and we killed it. We also killed assorted small stuff inside the battlefield.

I was in fact primaried by the Tempest and got into low armor before I established a tight orbit. Thankfully I was able to survive. :)

Griffin +0.53m
Tempest +529.27m
Tristan +1.29m
Rifter +12.26m

After we finished the Heydieles battlefield, we reshipped back into RLML Caracals. We went to the Ouelletta battlefield and ran that one too. On the way, we also killed 5 supply caches. However, because we were overcapacity, we only received about 230k LP for the entire night.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 543,345,426.7
ISK Lost: 0
ISK Delta: 543,345,426.7
Efficiency: 100%

LP Gained: around 230,509 LP
ISK Value (assuming 700 ISK per LP): 161,356,300 ISK per person

Overall evaluation
  • Got some easy kills, including a battleship
  • Everyone set up Team Speak and Discord comms in record time
  • Earned a lot of LP
  • Lack of PvP content