[AAR] FW Galmil Fleet - GCD Trashers 18:30 17 July

Forum for posting After Action Reports after PVP encounters.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed publicly.
Moritz Gaterau

[AAR] FW Galmil Fleet - GCD Trashers 18:30 17 July

Post by Moritz Gaterau »

Roam members (4)
Spoiler
Moritz Gaterau - Thrasher
Notvegantofu - Thrasher
Thondorr - Thrasher
Xun Alap - Thrasher
Another week, another FW roam. We formed quickly and undocked right on time. Notvegantofu was our scout for today, and I did not feel the need for a 2IC for this fleet.

Kills and Losses

After undocking, we found a frigate gang in Heydieles, we managed to kill a Hoobkill and a Merlin. We got some help from a flashy arty Loki.

(18:50:47) Heydieles
Thrasher -7.55m
Caldari Navy Hookbill +17.15m
Thrasher -7.14m
Merlin +24.81m

After reshipping, we found a Harbinger and a Gnosis gate camping in Heydieles. I decided to try our luck, but FC got killed before I could start shooting. Decided to scatter the fleet, but still lost almost the whole fleet.

(19:07:53) Heydieles
Thrasher -12.71m
Thrasher -4.88m
Thrasher -12.69m

We did some plexing in Abune. A Moa, Coercer Navy Issue, and a Navy Comet decided to engage us. I called the Moa primary. Due to weapon tracking, we ignored most of the dps from the moa, but the Moa could also tank us. That gave the coercer and comet enough time to kill us off one by one. On my way back to Heydieles, I got caught by a smartbombing Proteus, thankfully, I used a clean clone.
Overall, my choice of target was not good during this fight, I only considered raw dps and did not consider the possible damage application of the enemy ships.

(19:41:51) Abune, Heydieles
Thrasher -7.15m
Thrasher -12.71m
Thrasher -7.11m
Thrasher -12.7m
Capsule -0.01m

After reshipping, we wanted to go to Deven, our scout got caught in gate camp, so we waited for him to reship and went on to some other systems.

(20:13:07) Deven
Thrasher -7.15m
Capsule -0.01m

We did some plexing in Indregulle, we then found a Thrasher fleet issue outside of one of plex. Because I split off the fleet to capture plexs more effectively, we engaged the Thrasher one by one, we had it in structure but ultimately lost. Also, I did not consider the role bonus from Navy destroyers, which enables a better dps application from Navy destroyers.

(20:23:45) Indregulle
Thrasher -7.07m
Thrasher -10.17m
Thrasher -4.77m
Thrasher -6.97m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 41,962,332.53
ISK Lost: 120,807,320.87
ISK Delta: -78,844,988.34
Efficiency: 25.78%
LP Payout: 85960 -->700 isk per LP: 60.172.000 isk per fleet member

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    • Lots of content
    (Negative stuff)
    • Poor choice of targtes during fights.
My target decision was most of the time off during this fleet, and I need to keep in mind the potential dps application ability of ships for my next fleet. Also, I need to do some research with zkill to get a better idea of the used ships in the Gal/Cal War zone.
ImageImage Image Image Image