[AAR] Impromptu Smolgang with Yuri

Forum for posting After Action Reports after PVP encounters.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed publicly.
Yuri Levnik

[AAR] Impromptu Smolgang with Yuri

Post by Yuri Levnik »

Howdy all,
Short one here - we went on a brief roam through Pochven and got a kill remarkable enough to merit an AAR...

Roam members (5)
Spoiler
Dalec Rocinante - Caracal
Flando Prime - Sabre
Kaluth Plaude - Hecate
Meridya Valek - Scythe
Yuri Levnik - Hecate
Kills and Losses

We played around with a Vedmak for a bit but it was simply Too Fast. However, this Cormorant decided to fight too and paid the price.
(01:18:51) Komo
Cormorant +21.13m
Capsule +0.01m

Here's the noteworthy kill - an Orthrus landed with me on the gate with the fleet on the other side. I called for a bubble and jumped back through. Fortunately for us and unfortunately for the Orthrus, he/she/they decloaked within point range of my Hecate and our attentive scram pilots quickly landed secondary. Unsurprisingly, the Orthrus picked me to shred and I lost my Hecate, but the rest of the gang got the kill. They're tough boats to catch - great job to the gang getting scram, and our logi pilot keeping the rest of the gang alive.
(01:42:10) Konola
Hecate -92.93m
Orthrus +514.98m
Capsule +0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 536,125,732.75
ISK Lost: 92,930,709.88
ISK Delta: 443,195,022.87
Efficiency: 85.227%

With our scout (me) down and no reships, and Cryptic's fleet starting, we decided to call it a night and took a wormhole back to K-space.

Thanks to the gang for coming out!
Yuri
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"He's like a shark; a shark doesn't eat you because he hates you. He eats you because he's hungry and you're there." - Elihugh Beecher
Dalec Rocinante

Re: [AAR] Impromptu Smolgang with Yuri

Post by Dalec Rocinante »

Thanks for the fleet Yuri!