[AAR] MinMil Meme Fleet

Forum for posting After Action Reports after PVP encounters.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed publicly.
Amoni Panala

[AAR] MinMil Meme Fleet

Post by Amoni Panala »

Roam Members
Spoiler
Amoni Panala
Moritz Gaterau
Tamara Van Deijk
Did you know that Corvettes cannot slide a plex gate? Today I learned. What's frustrating is that I distinctly remember being able to in the past, but perhaps I am mistaken. I seem to remember one or two meme fleets where we blobbed FW folks in the Gal-Cal FW area in our Corvettes. I remember it being good fun even if we all died spectacularly.

With that in mind, I decided on Corvettes for this fleet. I had thought about doing Battle Bananas (combat fit ventures) but I didn't remember battle bananas were a thing until a few days before the fleet and I didn't want to put in a rush order with Production for a meme fleet. They've been cranking out so much crap for important fleets that I'd rather not make them do that with my lulzfleet.

Anyway, once we realized we couldn't slide into plexes, we were left to warp around and hang out on gates. This proved incredibly boring, but nobody really complained. I tried to keep us moving from one frontline system to the next in hopes of catching people passing through, but there weren't a lot of people passing through. Finally we went into an open plex and hung out there until a Curse landed and killed us all.

Velator 3,300,000 ISK
Velator 4,280,000 ISK
Ibis 3,890,000 ISK

Thank you folks who have been coming out to my MinMil fleets. I'm sorry this one wasn't more goofy but they can't all be.

ISK Destroyed: 0
ISK Lost: 11,470,000
ISK Delta: 11,470,00
She/her
Killboard
Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image