[AAR] AAF Pochven Roam 1st Mai @18:00

Forum for posting After Action Reports after PVP encounters.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed publicly.
Moritz Gaterau

[AAR] AAF Pochven Roam 1st Mai @18:00

Post by Moritz Gaterau »

Roam members (10)
Spoiler
Brenn Gunn - Enyo
Clarityz - Retribution
Fisk Hrin Hakuli - Inquisitor
Iis Foolio - Deacon
Moritz Gaterau - Retribution
Pavel Hlawatsch - Federation Navy Comet
Sumeniac - Hecate
Zee Cesaille - Imperial Navy Slicer
bazingamogus - Malediction
rednus7 - Deacon
The Form Up went relatively smooth, I planned in a lot of time to get people into appreciate ships. Scout for this fleet was bazingamogus. After everyone was ready, we filamented into Pochven and landed in Senda(?), at least I think it was this system. As the Gate to Ahtila was camped, our desto was Angymonne first. We had two people with neutral standing with Triglavians, so we locked out for a Drone Hive Site, to fix that.

Kills and Losses

We didn't have to wait for a long time for our first kill. Scout tackled a Heron Navy Issue in a Data Site.

(19:07:51) Wirashoda
Heron Navy Issue +12.51m
Capsule +0.01m

Scout reported a Magus and was able to get tackle on. Another got kill.

(19:15:51) Vale
Magus +65.42m
Capsule +0.01m

While getting everyone a positive Triglavian Standing in Angymonne in a Drone Hive. Scout reported a Loki tackle in Vale at the Angymonne Gate. I ordered the fleet to jump to Vale and called the Loki primary target. It went down quickly, and we didn't lose anybody, then we warped to a tactical at the gate.
After that a bifrost jumped into Vale, I warped the fleet back to the gate and called it primary and thought it would maybe boosh some of us of. Turns out it was a trap and a big fleet, mainly consisting of Barghest and Basilisk, jumped into us and killed some of us. Thankfully, someone (I don't remember who) reported the fleet and most of us were able to get off the gate. We then warped to a safe.

(19:24:18) Vale
Loki +732.46m
Hecate -100.96m
Federation Navy Comet -19.46m
Deacon -49m

rednus7 wanted the podexpress home, so he got it.

(19:34:21) Vale
Capsule -0.01m

We took a short break and then continued and kept going clockwise in Pochven. In Kaunokka scout found us a Corax and Endurance in a Site, we managed to kill both swiftly, including pods.

(19:55:38) Kaunokka
Corax +21.02m
Endurance +18.66m
Capsule +0.01m
Capsule +0.01m

At the outgate, scout found a Muninn and was able to tackle it. Again a nice and swift kill.

(20:20:35) Kaunokka
Muninn +244.5m

To be honest, I don't remember anything about this kill. Still a T3D is a nice catch and I don't remember why I changed direction and the fleet now went counterclockwise, maybe I wanted to start to head the fleet back into k-space near Stacmon.

(20:30:39) Ichoriya
Hecate +72.51m

Back in Vale, we lost our scout, but we were able to get a Gnosis as the last kill of the roam.

(20:38:44) Vale
Malediction -35.42m
Gnosis +69.01m
Capsule +6.49m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 1,242,620,644.59
ISK Lost: 204,853,311.64
ISK Delta: 1,037,767,332.95
Efficiency: 85.848%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    • In terms of ISK destroyed and ISK lost, it was my biggest fleet.
    • We had a lot of content, it even a bit overwhelming for me.
    • Scout and logi did a good job!
    (Negative stuff)
    • I was a bit overwhelmed with that much content and was definitely not as calm as I would like, I want to work on that in my next fleets.
Overall it was a fun fleet, also in terms of learning (new doctrine for me as FC and pochven mechanics). We killed a lot of stuff and even with the trap I did not whelp the fleet. I want to do this again :D .
ImageImage Image Image Image