[AAR] FW GCD Thrashers Fleet 25 April 2023

Forum for posting After Action Reports after PVP encounters.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed publicly.
Ying Ti Charen-Teng

[AAR] FW GCD Thrashers Fleet 25 April 2023

Post by Ying Ti Charen-Teng »

Roam members (7)
Spoiler
Elan Vital - Thrasher
Jay iron - Thrasher - Caracal
Jose Audanie - Crucifier, Exequror Navy Issue
Talianium Benim - Thrasher, Exequror Navy Issue
Tomlin - Thrasher, Scythe
Traven O'Toole - Thrasher
Ying Ti Charen-Teng - Thrasher, Osprey Navy Issue - FC
Kills and Losses

We first went to Moclinamaud, and saw 10 Calmil plexing in a Medium NVY-5 in frigates to cruisers. We decided against in going in because 10v6 is not a good prospect, especially when they have the position advantage and had us outshipped (though if we had 10 thrashers like last time I'd have just sent it).

(02:05:27) Renarelle
In Renarelle, we plexed in relative peace (+113,833 LP) until a pair of pirate Vexors dropped in on us in a Medium NVY-5 while we were grouped up. They paid the price for it.
Vexor +18.35m
Vexor +22.85m
Capsule +0.01m

(02:17:17) Moclinamaud
After that battle, we finished up our plexes (+46,873 LP) and decided to go take a look at the battlefields in Oinasiken and Abune. On our way, we went into Moclinamaud and fought a Caracal in a large plex. The Caracal tried to kite away but it strayed in too close and Talianium got hero tackle on it. We killed the Caracal with no Thrasher losses but a few of us had to warp off during the fighting.
Crucifier -2.39m
Caracal +26.67m

(02:20:00) Eugales
We regrouped in Eugales after that fight to repair up and reship. Then we begin making our way to Abune and Oinasiken through the highsec route.

(02:33:00) Heydieles
We rallyed up in Heydieles HQ and reshipped into cruisers that are more effective in battlefields, and headed out to take the Oinasiken Battlefield.

(02:43:00) Abune
On our way, we eliminated several Caldari Supply Caches to improve system advantage and more LP (+50,000 LP)

(02:51:00) Oinasiken Battlefield
The BF was pretty much uncontested, with only one Calmil frigate warping in to scout (then warped away before we could get tackle). We split up on all three sites and finished it in 25 minutes (+150,000 LP)

In Oinasiken, we did two more supply depots for advantage and LP (+25,000 LP)

(03:21:48) Abune Battlefield
On our way back to Heydieles from Oinasiken, we went through Abune, and checked out the BF there. Inside, there were a Corm and a Moa, all 150km+ away. We went for them anyway, and for some reason they didn't warp out, so they got clobbered.
Cormorant +7.74m
Moa +20.39m
Capsule +0.59m

We didn't stay for the BF as the contested rate was too low, which meant the war zone impact and LP payout was too low as well, so we docked up in Heydieles and stood down the fleet.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 96,589,894.18
ISK Lost: 2,393,777.56
ISK Delta: 94,196,116.62
Efficiency: 97.582%

LP Gained: 387k LP ~= 385,706 LP from plexes + around 1.5k from kills
ISK Value (assuming 800 ISK per LP): 309,764,800 ISK per person

Overall evaluation
  • We earned lots of LP, and got some pvp action too.
  • The battlefield spawn was pretty lucky, and we were able to complete it in a short while.
  • The plexing parts in the first hour was not very exciting (but it was still good for our wallets).
Traven O'Toole

Re: [AAR] FW GCD Thrashers Fleet 25 April 2023

Post by Traven O'Toole »

Tons of fun, again. Loving these FW fleets - the most fun I have in EVE at the moment. Marks my first final blow killmail in a UNI fleet I think, as well as more interesting fights than my solo adventures.

Good communication regarding the Vexors, we watched them scouting us out and warped out when they tried to bop us when we were split up, then watched them when they returned to the system and were ready to move to handle them.

That Caracal was also its own kind of excitement; the attempt to cut them off before Talianium got point, I think Talianium ended up warping off but we got scrams on before that happened and held them down. It felt really cool and coordinated. Again great communication regarding what was happening, we knew who was about to run and who was stepping up.

Keep wishing I had the time to stick around until the fleet stands down, I usually end up gone before we try to hit battlefields due to non-EVE stuff.

Great LP profits, multiple coordinated kills, good comms.
Orientation Officer
FC Team Officer
Sophomore
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage