[AAR] Golden Horde 28 March 2023

Forum for posting After Action Reports after PVP encounters.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed publicly.
Moritz Gaterau

[AAR] Golden Horde 28 March 2023

Post by Moritz Gaterau »

Roam members (15)
Spoiler
Alex EpicPotato - Punisher
Ambrose Ashley - Punisher
Ben Lear - Inquisitor
Clarityz - Inquisitor, Executioner
Fred Ricki - Punisher
Iis Foolio - Inquisitor
Lt Luttz - Inquisitor
Moritz Gaterau - Punisher
Notvegantofu - Executioner
Riak Melkan - Punisher
Seco Brinalle - Punisher
Shept Fehrnah - Punisher
Teran Feynoir - Punisher
The-Gunslinger - Punisher
Yokota Kimiko - Punisher
On the 28th of March at 19:30 EVE Time it was time for my second fleet as FC, 14 pilots joined me this time. We had a wide range of PVP experience, some had little experience, while others were accustomed to PVP in general and factional warfare. The Form up went overall really smooth, all roles were filled, and I almost covered everything on my checklist (I forgot to broadcast for reps, but we did catch up on that 2 jumps out). Notvegantofu took on the role of scout and we haded into the dangerous waters, which are called low sec.

Kills and Losses

Our first destination was Aubenall, which was looking promising for some fights that night, according to Dotlan. On our way there, our scout managed to get us our first kill in Frarie. 1 Kill, no losses, I call that a good start.

(20:15:01) Frarie
Catalyst Navy Issue +28.09m

Aubenall had a lot of people, but no good targets for us. We had a cloak loki on a gate, I didn't call for primary because I was not sure if we could hold gate guns and the DPS of a loki. Conclusion: Research DPS of gate guns to better access our capabilities next time.

After we did not find good targets in Aubenall, I called our next destination: Tama. Our Roam was mostly uneventful, till we arrived in Pynekastoh. Our scout found an Imicus Navy Issue in a complex, the complex probably being part of the Shadow War Event. I called for EWAR only, so everyone would be able to get on the Killmail. Teran was even able to get the loot. GJ everyone!

(20:38:57) Pynekastoh
Imicus Navy Issue +81.8m

After arriving in Tama we took a short break. After the brake we ventured out again, our new destination was Deven, which was also looking promising that day. While the fleet was waiting at a save our scout engaged a flashy Hecate at the NPC Station, sadly our scout got podded, and the Hecate was able to warp off, before the fleet even landed. Our scout was going to reship but was back at Stacmon, Clarityz volunteered to scout, but was in a logi ship. Thankfully, Theran Feynoir had some scouting ships in Tama, one of which he gave to Clarityz.

(20:57:26) Tama
Executioner -5.39m
Capsule -0.01m

Arriving in Deven, we had some shenanigans at a factional warfare Plex. After some warping around, our scout managed to get a warp in on a Catalyst Navy Issue. I warped the fleet, and we landed close, someone was able to get tackle! I told the fleet to turn prop mods on to get close, the Catalyst Navy Issue targeted me and I called to overheat guns. We got the kill and I survived with 2% structure left. Because there were some other ships on grid (2x Cruisers and at least one more Catalyst Navy Issue) I warped the fleet back to a save to get stuffed sorted out, this was overall pretty hectic and chaotic to me, but I was told I called the right commands and kept a cool head.
Also, Notvegantofu was able to rejoin us in Deven, also 2(?) people left the fleet in Deven, I don't remember who and the exact number.

(21:13:08) Deven
Catalyst Navy Issue +31.61m

After Deven i wanted to head back to Stacmon. In Heydieles our scout found a Catalyst Navy Issue and a Thrasher Fleet Issue. While trying to hold tackle till the fleet arrived, our scout died while the fleet entered the Plex. The Catalyst Navy Issue warped to off while the Thrasher Fleet Issue remained on Grid, but was far off. I called primary and prop mods on, sadly he was playing with us and got a kill. After I realized this, I called for anchor on FC and warped us to a save.
Both our people in scouting ships died and were not able to reship or had to leave fleet. Teran volunteered to scout ahead, because it was getting late, I ordered our new scout to just focus on Ingate and Outgate to get the fleet ASAP back to Stacmon. Our journey back was uneventful, and everybody else made it back to The Quad inside their ships.

(21:25:15) Heydieles
Executioner -7.27m
Executioner -5.28m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 141,519,791.22
ISK Lost: 17,948,148.01
ISK Delta: 123,571,643.21
Efficiency: 88.745%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    It seemed as everybody had fun, so the Fleet was a success, while also having positive ISK Delta.
    Smooth Form-Up, making a checklist beforehand definitely helps me there.
    My Target calling definitely improved in comparison to my last fleet.
    (Negative stuff)
    I need to research the DPS of gate guns for a better threat analyses next time.
    I still forget to call gfs in local.
ImageImage Image Image Image