Arin Mara - Executioner Hackerman
Bob Goodson - Imperial Navy Slicer
Johan IV Hilanen - Wolf Navigator
Kimeemaru - Wolf Navigator & 3IC
Marek Holmberg - Wolf FC
Mark Ongard - Executioner
Mike Kingswell - Malediction Scout
Raas Caslo - Wolf 2IC
Sainaras Aishai - Wolf
Albedo ran into a rolling Megathron while we were scanning down wormholes. Fleet dropped what they where doing and blapped it, it didn't even fight back or tried for an escape. Not what i would call heroic, but a killmail is a killmail.
Mike found us a couple of miners and managed to hold tackle on both (again, they didnt fight back and didn't try to escape), easypeasy kill. The hardest part about this was making sure everyone got on the killmails.
Scout runs into a random Stratios which engages him on a gate while fleet is 2 jumps out. We move in fast and make short work of it. Pod was tackled and it was a blingy one.
Again, hardest part was to ensure everyone got on the killmail
ISK Destroyed: 1,860,695,795.29
ISK Lost: 0
ISK Delta: 1,860,695,795.29
Loot: 163 Mill for the SRP fund
- ✔ (Positive stuff)
- Nice killmails are always good for morale, but i think we already started as a fun little group to begin with.
- Navigators did an excellent job guiding our Scout, well done!
- Scout made a nice doubletackle on those covetors and later had the patience to bait that Stratios. Well done!
- Fleet movements, coms discipline and fighting on grid was on point. Not that we had any hard fights, but still...
✘ (Negative stuff)
- I had to say "EWAR only" a bit too often for my liking, but it is what it is, worked out fine in the end.
- We didn't kill an Ishtar..