Clemence DeGrace - Imperial Navy Slicer Navigator/3IC
Johan IV Hilanen - Wolf
Kimeemaru - Wolf Navigator
Luc Arbosa - Svipul Combat Prober
Marek Holmberg - Wolf FC
Mike Kingswell - Heretic Navigator/Bubbleboy
Otto Shultz - Wolf
Roscoe Ormand - Imperial Navy Slicer 2IC
Yto Itinen - Stiletto Scout
On the way to our Staging WH Scout encountered a Mammoth that was gonna jump into the fleet that was sitting in the Mammoth's ingate. So naturally it was "Orbit at 10 and grab it as soon as it uncloaks", which worked out well. We blapped the Mammoth pretty quickly, it dropped 3 ships which we then "borrowed" for safe keeping.
We lost a slicer to gateguns, that could have been avoided with better instructions by me, will have to keep that in mind for next time. We spend so much time in WH/NS that i usually dont think too much about gateguns and just assume people know how they work.
Imperial Navy Slicer -24.19m
It's not a real Nullbear Hunt if not at least one pilot loses their ship to drifters..
(18:57:00) ZK-YQ3, J164710
We spent an awefull lot of time trying to thirdparty on an ESS heist. In the end it was a lot of waiting for no payoff. I quite enjoyed the attempt overall but i suppose not everyone did..
Half the fleet left at around 21:00 and ofc we found some (light) content shortly after that:
Random polarized nemesis that jumped into us (Scout saw him jump so we where prepared)
Again, scout informed us that 3 Retrievers where jumping into us, so we prepared accordingly. Tackle was spread and called nicely and we killed them off one by one (after i had to remind people on what to primary multiple times... not the best targeting discipline i have seen but it ended up well).
ISK Destroyed: 348,646,419
ISK Lost: 130,665,085.82
ISK Delta: 217,981,333.18
- ✔ (Positive stuff)
- Scanning went well and i was pleasantly surprised that everyone managed to abide by the naming sceme for our shared bookmarks. It might seem very minor, but it's good because we dont have to waste time on figuring out which signatures lead to which system.
- Spreading and calling tackle in that engagement with the 3 retrievers went pretty well.
- Trying to thirdparty at the ESS was fun even though it didn't lead to anything
- Navigators did a good job as always. Having the routes easily digestable in fleetchat makes a huge difference and i appreciate it very much!
✘ (Negative stuff)
- The PvP finder spreadsheet didn't work properly this time and that one was on me, i shall prepare it better for next week.
- When our bubbler had to leave i should have replaced him. That did cost us at least one, probably more like 3 ganking opportunities.
- Better instructions about gateguns next time. The mechanic itself is not complicated but not everyone is familiar with it.
- Trying to thirdparty at the ESS didn't lead to anything and was overall a huge (!) waste of our time sadly. We spent most of our time around that area waiting for an opportunity and could have used it better elsewhere. But then again, hindsight is 20/20...
- Not a lot of actions for a fleet going over 3 hours. Not much to do about that, there is always a random element to this which can't be avoided entirely, especially as we dont have a doctrine that can take a lot of "real fights" in Null. It's why we came up with the PvP-finder and my takeway is to make extra sure it runs properly before next weeks to increase our chances of finding good content.