I enjoy Nullbears by default, but yesterday was especially fun!
It had everything:
- Did I get to scan down 8 Cosmic Signatures in 6 minutes? Check!
- Did a Drifter Jamyl Yto (also known as discharge the Superweapon)? Check!
- Did Mike *chink* their glass against a wine bottle? Check!
- Did Yto simultaneously hold down two Gilas, bump into a Rorqul and pulverize a trash-talking potty-mouthed pilot? Check!
- Did I laugh so hard at the joker pilots that the corners of my mouth hurt? Check!
- Did Marek strap me into a Slicer rather then let me continue using the Executioner? Check!
Additionally, Yto gave me the Slicer for free. Yto sensed my disbelief and explain, through a poignant analogy, that they like me. Their words reminded me of a paragraph I wrote comparing FUN INc's keacte
to Yto. The Comms Team and I deemed the description too sycophantic. However, it still rings true:
Having previously flown with Yto Itinen, I can attest that Yto can go from writing a four thousand word Guide on conquering the Abyssal Deadspace with Frigates to cracking one joke after the other on Mumble, from being the Incursion Fleet Commander maneuvering 15B ISK worth of ships to being my personal escort as I take pictures of Rogue Drone Carriers deep in Null Security Regions. An excellent FC that set the bar very high for any FC coming after him.
Only using two interval descriptors could I encapsulate Yto's organizational, leadership, social and personal excellence.
Thank you Yto Itinen and Marek Holmberg for yet another great Fleet.