Roam members (5)
Spoiler
Asuka Rossi - Osprey Navy Issue
Devola Gestalt - Hurricane
Jexexex - Hyena
Ky Hanomaa - Malediction
Yrgrasil - Cyclone
Kills and Losses

One of the Filaments dropped us right in D-Scan range of a known smartbombing Machariel ratter. Managed to land on top of him (almost lost my ceptor to the smartbombs) and get tackle. His Pod warped off towards 2 Athanors - 50/50 chance I'd land on the right one. I did and managed to scram him before he could dock.

(21:09:45) WK2F-Y
Machariel +1932.27m
Capsule +0.01m

//

When I entered system, I had a Rorqual, an Athanor and some cruisers on D. I quickly confirmed via D that they were all on that Athanor and warped at 100km. I saw some guys from Odin's Call shoot the Frat Rorq that was sitting at the edge of the docking ring, unable to dock due to being scrammed. I greeted in local and asked them if they wanted help killing it. They said yes and we temp-blued each other. During the fight some of us got aggressed by the structure - we were able to tank the dps quite easily thanks to reps from the Odin's guys. When the Rorq hit hull, a Pilgrim undocked but never lit a cyno. I managed to tackle the Pod again before he could dock. Gfs were exchanged.

(21:51:33) 9S-GPT
Rorqual +2659.13m
Capsule +148.82m

//

Gating Iteron

(21:59:16) JUE-DX
Iteron Mark V +13.94m

//

Found a Mining Op in an Ice Belt and managed to tackle 2 of them + one of their Pods.

(22:06:20) C-BHDN
Covetor +29.54m
Capsule +19.19m
Porpoise +120.97m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 4,923,881,237.1
ISK Lost: 0
ISK Delta: 4,923,881,237.1
Efficiency: 100%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    - 2 pretty nice kills with the Mach and Rorq

(Negative stuff)
    - The content made it look a little more like a gank-fleet than a small-gang roam. We weren't able to get a proper fight.
Former Assistant FCC Manager
Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image
Ogion Sparrowhawk

Re: [AAR] Random Filament Small-Gang

Post by Ogion Sparrowhawk »

Damn, lucky catches. Really happy to see small gang nano action within the uni :D
Actually Ged Sinak
Retired Personnel Officer | Retired NSC Combat Officer | Retired Teacher | Retired FCC Staff | Retired Hauling Team
Graduate | Content Creator