Tatami - Thorax
Tungon Akeela - Thorax
Vybez Kartel - Thorax
YooJin Moon - Thorax
Yrgrasil - Vexor
Yto Itinen
Kills and Losses

Well what to say about this fleet, nearly everything went wrong :D

We had the usual newbro speech, everything sorted, 5 logi, 2 scouts, ewar, 2 boosher, lots of thoraxes and ready to go... On the first wormhole, it just collapsed after half the fleet was through. I had not the time to calculate if it was too much or if it was either buggy or some people turned the mwd on, but anyway. Half the fleet was in still stuck in highsec with wardeccers around...

More or less quickest solution was thera and meet somewhere in the middle, sadly nothing really close was nearby, so another 40j through mostly empty space. During that we lost one scout+magus due to power outage/pc issues, something like that.

Since it got late we directly headed to lxq, and horde initially just shot us with some long range stuff, until we got closer to their jumpbridge, the grid literally exploded and tons of them swarmed around us. We got some kiki+scalpel but that was it.
We had some decent booshout, but somehow i was still thinking we were in like the 100mn and could kite that out. So instead warping off and regrouping somewhere else we basically got again swarmed, and died in fire. Horde was also so nice to keep me half the fight ecm jammed, so i could not really do something on that way :(

(22:22:44) LXQ2-T
Scalpel +46.06m
Thorax -35.04m
Thorax -28.17m
Kikimora +276.48m
Thorax -42.65m
Thorax -28.5m
Keres -74.16m
Exequror -27.7m
Thorax -28.56m
Exequror -25.84m
Exequror -46.63m
Vexor -38.53m
Exequror -27.48m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 322,539,337.22
ISK Lost: 403,344,988.47
ISK Delta: -80,805,651.25
Efficiency: 44.434%

I keep it this time really short, if there is something missing, i'll probably fix it later. o/

zkill seems a bit behind right now, i'll try to fix all that above tomorrow, there is some losses missing yet
Batto Ashitaka

Re: [AAR] 2019-12-04 @20:00 DP Thoraxes

Post by Batto Ashitaka »

Thank you Yrgrasil for this fleet.

We may have had some bad luck at the begining it was a good learning experience (I discovered how booshing works for exemple) and I enjoyed it. The pew pew may be the funniest part of a fleet, the way to travelin fleet and adaptation to unplanned events are skills that can make a diference between a fleet dying early or not.

For thoses of us trapped in the wh without probes we had Devola as FC and Asuka as scout. We were a bit slow to fully organize (like regrouping in another squad for squad warp) but we were able to stay safe and I learned a new way to stay in a safe uncloaked ( Having a quick frigate ahead of us and us aligning to it so we could instawarp to it and be far enough from people who use combat probes to catch us).

I wish you good luck in your future adventures, I wasn't able to take part in many of your fleets but they were all full of unique contents (like the titan opening a bridge for us).

Fly safe o7
Yto Itinen

Post by Yto Itinen »

Not much to add on the fleet, just wanted to thank you for everything you have done for E-UNI!
Your fleets have always been interesting and I think I learned something new in each one of them, thanks for the time and dedication you have poured on teaching newbros and veterans alike!
Hope to fly with you again one day, until then, the best of luck!

o7

Yto Itinen
ImageImage
ImageImage

Nienke Solette

Post by Nienke Solette »

WH Collapse Video
Fight Video

I think Logi held pretty well, until some time after the boosh. Then everything collapsed. Not much more to say than that we were gonna die, one way or another.

Yrgasil, thanks for another fun fleet into null-sec. I wish you all the best and hope we'll fly again someday!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post by Squin Ti »

Think I have been on most of your fleets since I started playing properly in September - so was about time something finally went wrong. Thanks for all the fleets and getting me over my fear of venturing in to nullsec! Also thank you for giving me the opportunity to take my first titan bridge (that was cool).

Fly safe to Cat FC o7