Psylim Justiciar - Merlin
Renarde Francias - Burst, Slasher
Tim NineOwls - Burst
Vybez Kartel - Merlin
YooJin Moon - Merlin
Zairnix Onren - Merlin
Kills and Losses

(19:48:33) Ouelletta

Budda offered me a fight against his Gnosis - scouts weren't able to hold him down at the PLEX and died during the approach (he landed at 100km, they landed at 0).

We ended up landing with him on the Agoze gate. I ordered Vanguard to tackle and engage him. He jumped - the rest of us followed. Some of us engaged him on the other side, forcing him to jump back into Ouelletta, where he eventually shot back. The people trapped on the Agoze side jumped back once the timers were up. Due to a slip-up with his Cap Booster Charges he ended up capping himself out and we were able to break him. He then joined fleet together with his alt Olga.

Slasher -3.27m
Condor -9.5m
Burst -4.09m
Gnosis +56.14m

20:18:16) Vlillirier

Scouts managed to get tackle on a Tormentor and Caldari Navy Hookbill. Unfortunately, some of the scouts died before help arrived. We did manage to take down the Tormentor though.

Stiletto -48.9m
Slasher -3.27m
Tormentor +16.89m

(20:42:04) Akidagi

We headed straight for Akidagi where my arranged brawl was taking place. First round, they fielded Punishers+Inquisitors. Due to our overwhelming numbers, we were able to take them down swiftly.

Slasher -3.27m
Punisher +8.74m
Punisher +8.74m
Punisher +8.89m
Punisher +8.73m
Burst -3.88m
Punisher +8.73m
Inquisitor +14.52m
Inquisitor +14.26m
Punisher +8.8m

(21:01:20) Akidagi

Second round, they fielded kiting LML Kestrels. We were being outkited to the point that we just could not catch anything as long as they didn't do a grave mistake. I wanted to hold grid and have our pilots practice some manual piloting in their (albeit slow) Merlins by turning on the Tactical Overlay and trying to manually intercept the Kestrels' trajectory and landing tackle. After about 10 minutes of clown fiesta I called scatter - gf's were exchanged and we moved on.

Merlin -6m
Kestrel +9.9m
Kestrel +9.37m
Burst -3.16m
Kestrel +9.84m
Burst -3.88m
Burst -4.19m
Merlin -5.98m
Merlin -4.74m
Merlin -6.03m
Burst -3.88m
Burst -3.23m
Burst -3.15m
Merlin -5.92m
Merlin -6.08m
Merlin -6.08m
Kestrel +9.68m
Merlin -8.31m
Merlin -5.94m
Merlin -5.94m
Merlin -5.75m
Merlin -5.97m
Merlin -6.13m
Merlin -17.95m
Merlin -8.86m
Merlin -5.97m
Merlin -5.92m
Merlin -5.97m
Slasher -3.29m
Burst -4.19m

(21:34:34) Pynekastoh
Capsule -0.01m

(21:42:59) Akidagi

Guest scout tried to get tackle on one of our opponents from the brawl who was about to go loot the field. I wasn't clear enough about us not engaging each other outside of the brawl - that is what we have agreed upon. Scout died in the process, I apologized for the misunderstanding.

Atron -8.45m

(21:57:12) Agoze

Scout tried to get tackle on a kitey Beam Tormentor and quickly realized how strong that thing can be when piloted correctly.

Slasher -3.36m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 193,232,358.82
ISK Lost: 240,532,876.5
ISK Delta: -47,300,517.68
Efficiency: 44.55%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    - Scouts had fun and Gokym did well for being a first timer
    - Budda provided invaluable feedback and insights during the fleet

(Negative stuff)
    - Well, we got outkited - won't be happening next sunday ;)
Former Assistant FCC Manager
Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image
Gokym Ovaert

Re: [AAR] 2019-12-01 // Sunday Funday NoP with Ky

Post by Gokym Ovaert »

The fleet was my first real fleet scouting where I did more then just watch. I think Batto and I did a decent job at finding targets quickly and getting tackle.

On the first engagement with Budda we found him quickly and got tackle. But both scouts melted befor the fleet could arrive. After the fight Budda joined the roam and explained that we should not have engaged directly and rather tryed to burn away trying to bait him.

The second engagement was quit the chase if I remember correctly.

Not much scouting to be done on the brawl. Lost my slasher in the first round holding down targets. Reshipped into a Merlin for the second round.

On the way back to 101 I tried to tackle the tormentor. Tried to spiral in a little but got melted pretty fast. Sadly I can't remember the details anymore. Budda again told me I should have burned away instead of going close. But I am still not Shure how this is holding the target.

After the fleet Ky took some extra time for a debrief which was very insightful. Thanks again Ky!

Positive:
Finding targets.
Communication with FC was good I think.

Things to improve:
Staining alive when holding down targets.
I think the communication between the two scouts could have been a little better. E.g splitting up more.

Personal goals:
Learn ships and thier likely fits to get a better understanding of my engagement profiles.
Also learn when to go in close and when to stay at range.
Learnnto identify weapon type from sight.

All in all it was great fun and I really want to do more scouting. Hoping for a tackle class.
Image Image