Thomas Markand - Tormentor
Tyrion Edwardes - Tormentor
Valeria Rammstein - Tormentor
Vishnael Skyhunter - Navitas
Yrgrasil - Crucifier Navy Issue
Zel Apate - Crucifier
Zmeja - Slasher
Kills and Losses

First system in low and Mike found us a target. Took us some time to get everyone on the kill, but we ended his suffering eventually.

(18:43:12) Ouelletta
Breacher +18.93m

//

Had a Dragoon land on a gate with us. Ordered Vanguard to jump ahead, while we lock him up and force him to jump or get engaged on this side. He jumped and Vanguard secured tackle. We did surprisingly good with bouncing/dealing with gate-guns this time. I had to bounce eventually, 2IC took over and took down the Dragoon before I landed back on grid.

(18:58:04) Renarelle
Dragoon +11.82m
Tormentor -5.42m

//

Had lots of stuff land on us on our ingate, so I opted for a scatter. I warped to a safe and had the fleet regroup on me - without losses. Mike then called that he tackled a flashy Astero on the Nennamaila gate. We landed at the same time as a Succubus and 1-2 more T2 Frigs if I remember correctly. I initially ordered the fleet to spread tackle, as all of the guys on grid were flashy. Seconds after though, a fleet of Faction Frigates and Cruisers landed. I immediately ordered to concentrate all fire on the Astero and align out. The Astero broke within seconds after and we scattered - again, without losses. Excellent job everyone, following commands and keeping a cool head.

Turns out the Astero was part of my friends' fleet, whom I'll talk about later. My contact tried to tell me in the convo I already had open with him, but I didn't realize until we broke the Astero. The fleet that landed on us wasn't them though.

(19:05:17) Vlillirier
Astero +170.12m

//

My friends warned me that a big Russian fleet was over in Aldranette. At the same time, Mike found a Tristan in Nennamaila. He called point and we came to do the usual. Mike had to warp off though, since the Tristan started Neuting him out. When we landed outside, I noticed lots of ships on D, so I ordered the fleet to just slide into the Novice Plex. Seconds after, the Russians landed. I called for the people that didn't slide yet to just scatter and get off-grid. We lost 2 people in this engagement, but the rest was safe inside the Novice, as the Russians' ships were too big.

(19:17:14) Nennamaila
Tormentor -5.17m
Navitas -3.22m
Capsule -0.01m

//

Now, for the grand finale: After last week's fleet, I got in touch with Messer Jockel from "Schwarze Korsaren", whom we fought at the end of said fleet (Last week's AAR). Both of our groups really enjoyed the fight, so we said we should do that again next week. He reached out to me during Form-Up, and we agreed to fight in Akidagi at ~21:30 local time/CET. We had to draw it out a little, since we had 1 person reshipping and another that apparently just joined minutes ago, but was just 1 jump out in Ichoriya, where I had ships on contract. Meanwhile, we had the Russians back in system with, so we had to wait for them to get bored and leave. We were sitting on a safe while our friends waited in the Novice where we agreed to fight. They had lower numbers, so I told them they could set up inside.

I then warped the fleet to the Novice and gave the order to slide on contact. I called their Logi as primary and quickly overwhelmed the 4 Bantams. I also told the Crucifiers to load range disruption scripts and use them on the Merlins. The Merlins however were at the top of their game, doing what they do best. Their DPS at close range overpowered ours by a great margin, so they ended up winning our little skirmish. I also got primaried halfway into the fight, although we agreed not headshot (yeah I know). I didn't really mind though, since my 2IC could use this as practice for himself and exceeded my expectations throughout the entire fleet.

(19:32:12) Akidagi
Crucifier Navy Issue -17m
Navitas -2.61m
Bantam +13.54m
Maulus Navy Issue -35.41m
Bantam +13.45m
Navitas -2.49m
Navitas -3.11m
Bantam +13.37m
Tormentor -4.95m
Bantam +13.54m
Tormentor -4.92m
Crucifier -3.65m
Tormentor -5.87m
Merlin +6.57m
Slasher -1.59m
Merlin +7.47m
Tormentor -4.99m
Tormentor -5.05m
Tormentor -5.09m
Merlin +13.22m
Tormentor -5.05m
Tormentor -5.03m
Tormentor -5.05m
Tormentor -5.05m
Tormentor -5.05m
Merlin +8.16m
Crucifier -3.16m

Stats

ISK Destroyed: 290,190,007.47
ISK Lost: 138,912,470.04
ISK Delta: 151,277,537.43
Efficiency: 67.627%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    - Bouncing was executed almost perfectly
    - The arranged fight was a great way to end the fleet on a good note, will try to arrange more with these guys
    - 2IC did such a great job, both when I was bouncing and when I was taken down in the final engagement. You did really, really well, Hari!

(Negative stuff)
    - I should delegate more roles, like EWAR Wing Commander to take care of focusing their Weapons Disruptors on certain targets.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoyed the Fleet? Or was it an absolute disaster? Please fill out the FCC Feedback Form.
Former Assistant FCC Manager
Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image
Valeria Rammstein

Re: [AAR] 2019-09-29 // Sunday Funday NoP with Ky

Post by Valeria Rammstein »

Nice job fleet.

67% efficiency seems good balance to my noob mind.

Look forward to the next one.
Mike Kingswell

Post by Mike Kingswell »

Quick correction:
It wasnt a tristen but a dual webbed fed navy commet that forced me to bounce.

Another fun sunday!
Alumnus, Teacher
Image Image Image Image Image
Hari Nabali

Post by Hari Nabali »

Great fleet, FC commanded really well.

Thanks for the opportunity to be 2IC. Was fun and learned a lot about the role. Everyone focused well on the targets and listened really well.

Looking forward to the next one!
Milspecc

Post by Milspecc »

Ky this was a fun fleet. I will definitely join more fleets (and avoid gate guns) :evil: .
Tyrion Edwardes

Post by Tyrion Edwardes »

Great fleet and a fun time. Everyone did well from scouts, to logi, and of course FC (arranging a fight was a nice touch as well). Can't wait until the next one!