Enyo -42.74m
Algos -6.53m
Capsule -16.94m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 83,925,632.29
ISK Lost: 344,437,443.11
ISK Delta: -260,511,810.82
Efficiency: 19.592%

A lot of people on this fleet got to learn how gate guns work. We had a positive learning experience, followed shorly thereafter by a very negative learning experience.

Our first engagement we blapped a Helios on a gate and took minimal losses to gate guns as we effectively bounced.

Our second engagement we were undocking from a station after a bio and a neutral Tengu was with us. He was clearly baiting us into an engagement where we would take station guns but I figured we may have enough dps to blap him if we could all be coordinated in our attack and bounce effectivelly again. I called to approach him, lock him, and do not fire. One member of the fleet opened fire early while we were still positioning and was scrammed by the Tengu. I had to decide whether to just watch him die or engage early and I made the wrong choice. He prioritised our blingy targets and we lost a lot in that engagement before bouncing.
I called to regroup on a gate and as we were all suspects we were joined by a Macharial and soon after a Megathron. The Megathron was a suspect so we all got on that but with the losses we had just sustained we didn't really have any chance. Going into the engagement I wasn't fully aware of just how much we had already lost to the Tengu and the station guns.

As a wise man once said, "Learning is the point of these fleets, but when your FC says 'I learned something' it usually isn't good".
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Julien Alaphilippe
Student Advocate
Student Advocate

Re: AAR Kitchen Sink 20 September 2019 19:00

Post by Julien Alaphilippe »

Thanks again for the Fleet Cutecumber

I learn a little more each time.
Getting someing to help mme lock faster would help esp when I am tackle
I now panic less, so that's a positive!

was pretty smooth up til that last fight.

For those who are new:
Get your persona, killboard URL for this Fleet (go to https://zkillboard.com/ and search your name, then click the picture of the ship you lost for full details. That's the URL you need)

Then read the Ship Replacement program page of the wiki https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Ship_Replacement and complete the form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... w/viewform) to get the ship you lost replaced. You will need the URL of this page too
Image ImageImage Image
Orientation Officer ------------------------ Student Advocate