Titus Empire - Rupture
Toma Heleneto - Bellicose
Vincemt' Night - Hyena
Yrgrasil - Hurricane
Zokr McLan - Rupture

Kills and Losses

(19:20:12) NG-M8K
Capsule +0.01m

So we had some decent wormhole to cache, where i basically lived some month ago for a while. Formup was okayish, there was some hiccup with the modules, but all in all that was still ok. After undocking the Fleet, we had some mechanical issues with a Pilot, which got also sorted after a while. As we landed on the wormhole the alliance which owns this space had sadly already a scout so we jumped kinda fast.

Some long and painful minutes later we got the fleet ~4j away from the wormhole, and they also asked us if we want to fight. We agreed and took the fight after the next Gate as an sabre started to bubble us.

We started to pull range and chewing through their tackle, my idea was to keep the dreks at around 60km away since i assumed at least that they are the normal dual tracking comp fit. We lost kinda fast a logi, but we were nearly far enough away that i thought we can proceed we only 2 logi. At some point i started to call a drek to see if they can break or not, but switched back again to some scifi as it was clear that we won't go through any of them. I made some mistake during the drek call and pulled the fleet closer again actually.

Then my pc crashed :( I've no idea if someone took over, but actually a good amount of the fleet was still alive and we called scatter.

https://zkillboard.com/related/30001529/201909021900/

(19:33:35) B9EA-G
Stiletto +55.53m
Caracal -13.72m
Kikimora +147.67m
Rupture -34.5m
Sabre +88.06m
Hyena -49.92m
Bellicose -27.37m
Scythe Fleet Issue +80m
Ares +44.33m
Hurricane -79.82m
Hurricane -74.84m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.72m

After relogging i had to thought about taking another round, going further, or heading home. But since it was already mildly loud on comms and more important i had no ship anymore, i decided to head back.
Our new Friends had an kinda huge bubblecamp already, and after some misclicks on my side (fleetwarp stuff) and some warps to different celestials i was at some point halfway happy and warped them to the wormhole. Some died on the way to the wormhole, but the deathrace gave us some laughs.

(19:46:59) NG-M8K
Capsule -6.62m
Osprey -9.81m
Rupture -39.61m
Rupture -39.31m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 415,596,570.41
ISK Lost: 376,317,324.08
ISK Delta: 39,279,246.33
Efficiency: 52.48%

(Positive stuff)
- we had some nice fight

(Negative stuff)
- i need to fix my PC
- need Interceptor Scouts! (yeah thats not really negative, but whatever)
- Fleet Movement was something between awful and hilarious bad
- i'm not really used anymore to newbros, i need to take more time and preparations for next fleet to go through all the basic stuff.

---

On the Stats actually missing is https://zkillboard.com/kill/78761658/ which was my link alt, so with the losses at moving home it is in fact slightly isk negative.

There was probably some more stuff or even things i mixed up, but its a while for me since my last fleet, so i'm a bit shaking.
Last edited by Yrgrasil on 2019.09.03 09:49, edited 1 time in total.
Lotus Moonflower

Re: [AAR] 2019-09-02 @18:30 Arty Ruptures

Post by Lotus Moonflower »

- i'm not really used anymore to newbros, i need to take more time and preparations for next fleet to go through all the basic stuff.
As a newbro, this was my second PVP fleet. I thought that the FC did an excellent job in explaining things, and was very patient and understanding when dealing with the newbros
Yrgrasil
Title: Solitude Officer, Ensign, Sophomore

Post by Yrgrasil »

Some small edits above, some losses were missing. Guess i had used the aar tool a little bit too early. Should everything be fixed now.

Lotus Moonflower wrote:
As a newbro, this was my second PVP fleet. I thought that the FC did an excellent job in explaining things, and was very patient and understanding when dealing with the newbros
Hey thanks man, and sorry that you actually died so early. I hope you still had fun at all.

But yeh, i had no newbro speech or something like that prepared, so most stuff was a bit more improvised. Its more a reminder for myself to actually have some kind of checklist in the beginning i can move through, else i would just forget some important points or have to explain it during a fight for example.
Nelliver Cadigal
Title: Sophomore

Post by Nelliver Cadigal »

I liked! In parts because we got quick and meaningful action, in parts because it was cruisers and in parts because it went into NULL and bubbles add another dimension of threat to the roam. I applaud you for organising this and hope more of this is to come from you and other FCs. FCing was good and the roam members did their bid to make it a fun experience.

But you are right - you DO need a more stable box :lol:

Thanks again!
Image Image Image Image