Capsule +0.01m

(01:19:20) Tama
Merlin -6.93m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 42,756,530.39
ISK Lost: 67,532,657.43
ISK Delta: -24,776,127.04
Efficiency: 38.768%

Black Rise hasn't had as much content lately, so I arranged for LSC's neighbors, the UNF, to show up for a fight at the beginning. The fight was fun for both sides. They won the ISK war (partly because every time I run this doctrine, Neemo seems to bring a Comet despite the wrong tanking profile), though. Resupplied in the LSC market. I was told that we nearly had the Enyo down before I gave the order to scatter.

On the way to Tama, we didn't find much content. An Algos early on. Then a system full of people in an alliance that I prefer to avoid because they don't like fun fights. There was a Cruor, but it warped off before we could tackle it.

When we got to Tama, there was only one fight going on. We tried taking them. Took a few losses, then I decided that the group was too kitey to be worth fighting. So I ordered a scatter, new destination Amygnon, and took the fleet home. Unfortunately, in the next system, a Merlin and a capsule went down to smartbombing Machariels on a gate (AAR tool missed this).

I'm relatively new to the game. I guess this is the summer lull I've heard about. Not as many people as usually show up to these fleet and not as many people to fight.
9th CCI medalist