[AAR] Amygnon Structure Defense Flash Form

Edhin Delphiki

Re: [AAR] Amygnon Structure Defense Flash Form

Post by Edhin Delphiki »

Tal Tracyn wrote:Karpinski is the 2nd oldest citadel in Amy(101 is the first) and the first structure i built and put up.
It's over 3 years old and holds a lot of memorys,Keep it safe :D
@Tal,
Unistas from probably almost every campus either jump cloned or flew in for the QFR last night. I would consider it a Fox & Hound feel to this fleet. Our esteemed and proficient scouting force were tracking several WT(s). The fox that got caught by flushing it down one of the Dodixie corridors back into the awaiting hunters (QFR Shield Fleet) was an Oneiros for a well orchestrated killmail. I would call people out by name for their excellent performance, but I am still getting to know people's names and voices (still new as a returning pilot). Psychotic Fickity was on point gather us, handing out cookies (long points), and moving us about efficiently in space to trap the fox.

I think the idea of WT(s) being near the structure after the first structure defense fleet skirmish for this war has motivated or is motivating more pilots of many skill point levels. I salute everyone who responded last night and the patience of explaining fits, contracts, and fleet operations to less PvP fleet experienced pilots. It was fun and demonstrated espirit de corp.

I am not sure my appreciation carries that much weight as I just one of the grunts of the fleet, but it is given either way. =)

o7

Warm regards,
Edhin
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mangalang

Post by Mangalang »

Very well done.
Laethe Fooswa

Post by Laethe Fooswa »

I am not sure my appreciation carries that much weight as I just one of the grunts of the fleet
That makes it actually carry more weight. :)
Gergoran Moussou

Post by Gergoran Moussou »

Edhin Delphiki wrote:I think the idea of WT(s) being near the structure after the first structure defense fleet skirmish for this war has motivated or is motivating more pilots of many skill point levels. I salute everyone who responded last night and the patience of explaining fits, contracts, and fleet operations to less PvP fleet experienced pilots. It was fun and demonstrated espirit de corp.
I had been avoiding HiSec for the war and doing stuff on my alt when not looking for solo frigate fights. Logging in (intending a bit of solo PVP after station stuff), seeing Intel light up immediately, and then finding myself in a fight a couple of minutes after I brought a Caracal out to see what was reported in Jufvitte (joining Standing Fleet and Mumble after I undocked because I was still getting everything started up having just gotten home from work) was the best experience I've had in my under three months of playing the game. If everyone had the experience that I got, morale is definitely quite high after defending Karpinski Labs. Unleash the Caracals.
9th CCI medalist