MOROS hunters: in memory of Paola

Yto Itinen

MOROS hunters: in memory of Paola

Post by Yto Itinen »

It all started with a reddit post

After a casual talk on the HSC channel Asuka Rossi and myself decided to participate to the event, and set our desto to Kehrara. We found Esca Sinak already waiting in system and Drebin 679 joined us a bit later. We made some tacs in preparation for the event and started watching the stream.

It's very telling how much the game means to people, as Quebber went from a somber mood to almost childish joy as soon as he undocked: two Lifs were there to rep him as long as possible, as a PL fleet of Munnins showed up trying to clean the field from most neutrals. We tried to cycle our guns to get in the KM, but only one of us managed to show on the Moros: https://zkillboard.com/kill/77064138/

Quebber went down as soon as one of the Lifs doocked and the other got destroyed, but he kept very positive and even thanked PL for showing up and populating this event!

There is talk as he will keep doing such events as long as someone is backing him, and he has already a Nyx lined up for next week.

We are doing this AAR just for posterity, as to keep a reminder of how much fun can be had in game even when not all is well in RL

o/
ImageImage
ImageImage

Drebin 679
Coordinator
Title: Freshman

Re: MOROS hunters: in memory of Paola

Post by Drebin 679 »

Twas a good excursion. I brought a Exequror to try and rep the Moros, expecting a lot of damage to come through. But PL brought a 100-person Muninn fleet and actively blapped all other parties aside from the Moros and a pair of Lifs. Was unfortunate that I couldn't do much in space without taking stray artillery shots, but I was happy that I showed up, and glad that Quebbers appreciated everyone that did the same. It was also good to see all the positivity on the stream as well. Rocket X and Rahne Chocolate were two names I noticed there.

Wormhole Society brought a 20-man Abaddon fleet at the originally listed time of 19:00, rather than the 18:00 it was corrected/rescheduled to. A NSH member then undocked off the same station and sacrificed their Revelation in memory of Paola: https://zkillboard.com/kill/77064923/

I was also able to pick up a few corpses, including haz zard's, who donated 2,000 PLEX to Quebbers that ended up in the Moros wreck. Tried convoing him to see if he wanted his corpse back, but got no response.

Quebbers plans on doing a similar event with a Nyx next week. Hopefully more people can take part!
Former Incursion Coordinator & Wiki Curator
Image Image Image
Alexander Morrali

Post by Alexander Morrali »

Didn't go but watched the stream. Very emotional but he was having a great time! :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Grygr Anzomi

Post by Grygr Anzomi »

From the PL side of things.

We had heard that some other entities where coming to the party and so brought Munins to actually shoot at the other people. We did arrive a bit early and maybe that scared everyone else away, but sadly no other fleet showed up. So after initially repping the Moros which had taken damage from something, and waiting like half an hour we cleared the caps left on grid and went home.

We did however get 3 cap kills and a smatter of subcaps, so yay.
ALL IS WELL IN THE END, IF ALL'S NOT WELL ITS NOT THE END
Former NSC Manager| Teacher | Uni Nomad | Chill-Towner | Penguin