Rolland Antollare
Let the games begin!

Total killed: 405,670,991.32 ISK
Total lost: 438,764,142.83 ISK

Most expensive kill: https://zkillboard.com/kill/76482016/ 180,872,497.55 ISK
Most expensive loss: https://zkillboard.com/kill/76482018/ 201,486,891.18 ISK

Total ships killed: 10
Total ships lost: 19
Last edited by Ged Sinak on 2019.05.01 05:12, edited 4 times in total.
Retired Personnel Officer| Retired NSC Combat Officer | Retired Teacher | Retired FCC Staff
Slowly falling asleep to the ticking of the monstrance clock.
Ged Sinak

Re: [SMALL GANG COMPETITION] The Ice Cream Crew

Post by Ged Sinak »

Roam members (4)
Spoiler
Ged Sinak - Kestrel, Incursus, Raven
Marcus Arilia - Enyo, Coercer
Neemo Beer - Kestrel, Federation Navy Comet, Raven
Nixxim Saren - Kestrel
Kills and Losses

(03:11:11) Aldranette
Tristan +6.04m
Enyo +62.06m

Nixxim and Ged were baiting an Enyo onto a small plex here. The Enyo was holding on the nen gate and we though it would think it could take two kestrels. Though, it didn't know we had Marcus in an Enyo around the corner. First, the Tristan slid into us. We made quick work of it as it, for some strange reason, slid into us using a kite fit. Just as we engaged the Tristan, the Enyo slid in and Ged called for Marcus to jump and warp to us. Nixxim did an excellent job of pulling range on the Enyo when it had scram on him (he escaped in 9% hull!). All in all an excellent opening to our teams glory!

(03:35:58) Reitsato, Nisuwa
Kestrel -9.34m
Kestrel -7.15m

Ged slid into a Tristan hoping it was neut/brawl fit. It wasn't. Expected outcome ensued for both Ged and Nixxim who both failed to escape its wrath

Breacher +6.09m
Enyo -48.97m
Kestrel -9.42m

Marcus and Neemo engaged a breacher on a gate, killed it, but were third partied by a Coercer that ripped them both to shreads.

(03:58:51) Nennamaila
Kestrel -7.46m
Kestrel -9.68m

First time engaging this Comet. We almost had it down, but Nixxim was unable to escape the blasters as it had him webbed as soon as we slid into the plex. Ged made the mistake of moving in within 7.5k and it was able to grab an overheated web on me as I was overheating my AB to try and get away

(04:17:08) Nisuwa, Nennamaila
Coercer -19.78m
Federation Navy Comet -26.04m
Capsule -0.81m

Marcus and Neemo engaged a cyno on a station. As they were engaging the cyno a hookbil warped on grid and was able to take both of them down before they could kill it.

Kestrel -6.93m
Incursus -11.76m'

Ged and Nixxim tried to kill the same comet again. It didn't work. Due to the paper tank of the Kestrel it soon became only Ged trying to solo the Comet. Since they were both blaster fit and the Comet has more DPS, Ged quickly died under its punishing guns.

(05:49:12) Vlillirier
Typhoon +180.87m
Raven -201.49m

As I docked up I saw a sad little raven sitting in the corner of my hanger. It had never seen PvP since I bought it for an Imperium doctrine (brought it through a wormhole the other day). Wanting to get it out of my hanger, I asked if everyone was able to stay awake for another while and see if we could get it blown up. As I was going to Jita Neemo decided to join me; now I knew this would be awesome. For support, we had Marcus in a neut VNI and Nixxim in a Griffin (the tears must be harvested!).

Initially I didn't want to go into vli since I was scared of getting dropped, but pretty much just said screw it and told Neemo to go bait in a large plex. A few seconds after he landed a Devoter warped in and got scram on neemo. I told fleet to jump and we warped to Neemo. Just as we were landing a typhoon landed at 80 from the warp in. I immediately called for Neemo to align and MJD towards it. We landed around 30 off it. For some reason it decided to get within my web range, but since I didn't have a scram I couldn't turn his MWD off and I wasnt in optimal grapple range. He pulled range, but not before we got him into half hull (he was hull tanked). When he burned back into range, Neemo and I burned down the last little bit of his hull and he exploded just as I did (I was on reload). After I died, I called for Neemo to MJD the opposite direction and get out. He did exactly that and was able to excape!

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 255,069,144.32
ISK Lost: 358,834,682.83
ISK Delta: -103,765,538.51
Efficiency: 41.549%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    - Fun was had
    - We all got a good introduction to each other!
    - Good practice with the battleships on calling targets and learning how to move the giant hunks of metal around the grid
    (Negative stuff)
    - We need better fleet cohesion so we can all support each other when we engage something
    - Bling the scram next time, that extra range will ALWAYS be worth it.
    - Better communication so we know where everyone is so we can come support each other.
Retired Personnel Officer| Retired NSC Combat Officer | Retired Teacher | Retired FCC Staff
Breeze One
Title: Lieutenant, Teacher, Graduate

Post by Breeze One »

Nice work! I logged on this morning and saw that Phoon kill and was hoping that was small gang related! Nice catch/bait, and kudos for taking out the Battleships!

Also loving the dual web Kestrels. One of my favorite fits for solo T1 frigates!
Ged Sinak

Post by Ged Sinak »

Roam members (5)
Spoiler
Ged Sinak - Tristan
Marcus Arilia - Tristan
Neemo Beer - Impairor, Federation Navy Comet
Nixxim Saren
Penelore - Punisher
Kills and Losses

(02:19:35) Oulley, Vlillirier
Catalyst +11.58m
Tristan -10.16m
Tristan -13.66m

Tried out some neut tristans here. Got the first catalyst down but he had a friend that warped in and supported him.

(03:05:31) Kinakka
Federation Navy Comet -20.77m
Omen Navy Issue +116.1m

We had a Omen Navy following us for a few systems that ended up sitting in a medium plex. We decided to go for it, and it turned out! We all did a great job managing transversal and switching from killing his drones to targeting the actual ship itself.

(03:46:05) Tama
Dragoon +18.09m

We slid into a dragoon after originally wanting to bait it. Since we were both kitey we were easily able to mitigate most of its damage

(04:03:40) Old Man Star, Ladistier
Atron +3.81m

Quick kill on an atron that for some reason slid into us.

Punisher -2.48m
Tayra +1.02m

A Tayra landed on gate just as I landed. Marcus and I both jumped and agressed it. As we were bouncing Penelore agressed it and was unable to get out before the gate gun killed her. Marcus and I were able to reestablish point and kill it to avenge Penelore's loss.

(04:28:45) Brarel
Tristan -7.98m
Federation Navy Comet -24.86m

Got baited by a PvP Procurer in a belt. As soon as I landed it got scram web on me and I was unable to warp off. Marcus got out, but Neemo was killed by the Legion that uncloaked soon after I died.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 150,601,847.72
ISK Lost: 79,929,460.84
ISK Delta: 70,672,386.88
Efficiency: 65.328%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    - Good job to everyone for managing transversal on the ONI as well as switching from drones and back to the ship quickly
    - Good teamwork and everyone was working to assist each other.
    - Good job for pinging from gate guns the two times we engaged under them,
    (Negative stuff)
    - Should have pulled range and transversal on the first fight when the second Catalyst warped in.
    - Could use a bit better communication on who has point on certain targets and what targets are doing when not everyone is on grid.
Penelore

Post by Penelore »

Roam members (2)
Spoiler
Ged Sinak - Republic Fleet Firetail
Penelore - Crucifier Navy Issue
So Ged and I had an hour to kill... we went roaming.
Pretty dead in space... finally caught a corm at the IHub.
Went to Tama... died to a Worm chasing a Jackdaw. Ged got the Jackdaw 3rd party right after, but didnt put it up here.

Kills and Losses

(07:35:19) Tama
Cormorant +11.24m
Capsule +0.01m

(07:42:31) Tama
Crucifier Navy Issue -44.45m
Capsule -35.09m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 11,252,854.07
ISK Lost: 79,535,803.92
ISK Delta: -68,282,949.85
Efficiency: 12.395%
Penelore

Post by Penelore »

Roam members (5)
Spoiler
Neemo Beer - Tristan
Nixxim Saren
Penelore - Crucifier Navy Issue
Rolland Antollare
Kills and Losses

(03:47:35) Reitsato
Breacher +25.67m

(04:00:54) Tama
Crucifier Navy Issue -43.45m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 25,670,504.34
ISK Lost: 43,455,296.64
ISK Delta: -17,784,792.3
Efficiency: 37.136%
Penelore

Post by Penelore »

Roam members (6)
Spoiler
Ged Sinak - Hawk
Nixxim Saren - Punisher
Penelore - Rifter
Rolland Antollare - Atron
Trens Morto - Algos
Kills and Losses

(05:41:14) Aldranette
Hawk -49.33m
Ishkur +81.95m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 81,951,191.7
ISK Lost: 49,327,789.11
ISK Delta: 32,623,402.59
Efficiency: 62.425%

After discussion with Breeze, based on "Substitute" rule change. Including this kill...