[WHC] They ran into our staging for bait (kitchen SS hybrid)

Savannah Tokila
Title: Mentor, Graduate

[WHC] They ran into our staging for bait (kitchen SS hybrid)

Post by Savannah Tokila »

Roam members (6)
Spoiler
DonBasuno Ichosira - Stratios
Mikus Walker - Procurer
Pink Kondur - Jaguar
Savannah Tokila - Astero
Shizuka Shinano - Jackdaw
Zako Maken - Deacon
This is from 13.04.19 in WHC

We had a lively Chain, and in my part of it, i found 2 asteros and a pacifier in quick succession, which i wanted to bait with a procurer, contracted this bait procurer to mikus in innu, and we tried, shizu brought his jackdaw, and was promplty attacked by one of the asteros, but he got away,

then later another astero, landed on our jackdaw, our jackdaw made quick work of it, and a loki landed 50 away from him, so at that point i called for backup, when we saw the logi on d, to come in more SS ships, to which pink responded in a jaguar.
when zako logged on i wanted him in logi as we had a bit of dps, but no staying power.
our bait procurer i asked to put ecm drones on the loki from the beginning, as i knew we couldnt tank him.
before zako came to us, i died, just before the loki died
it was bling!

so we loot the field, gf. and make our way back home, considering everything, isk positive!

Kills and Losses

(12:03:38) J145749
Astero +146.9m
Astero -76.95m
Jackdaw -64.96m
Loki +850.2m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 997,095,227.59
ISK Lost: 141,904,226.36
ISK Delta: 855,191,001.23
Efficiency: 87.541%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)

blingi loki!
    they ran into us
    got the loot
    36 Units of Arkanor

(Negative stuff)

died
    bait didnt work as expected
    a bit kitchen sinky, but i guess thats what you get when you start off with few cloaky ppl, not really enough for proper ss, should maybe ask for ss for ganking in general?
Last edited by Savannah Tokila on 2019.05.10 09:53, edited 1 time in total.
Pink Kondur

Re: [AAR] They ran into our staging for bait (kitchen SS hybrid)

Post by Pink Kondur »

a bit kitchen sinky, but i guess thats what you get when you start off with few cloaky ppl, not really enough for proper ss, should maybe ask for ss for ganking in general?
I think the problem mainly was people started trickling in slowly. If you get 4 people at once you can put them in SS and know you are good. When they start trickling in one by one they need to reship and that is just a hassle, and might spook your targets when jumping holes.
That said, in this particular fight, logi would NOT have increased our staying power (as the astero and jackdaw were both alphad off the field). I think it was a good call of using ECM drones, and that helped with keeping the rest of the ships safe