Neemo Beer - Retribution
Olga Ukrainian
Penelore - Heretic
Rodrigo Rosenthal
Satoshi Tomeii - Enyo
Sone Eto - Enyo
kayimbo - Crucifier
Kills and Losses

So I had two Theras close on me as we undocked....but Glen found us another hole,this time to Querious. We did some shotgunning, but to no avail. Luckily frigates move fast, so we covered a ton of ground. Then we found a system full of juicy targets...but they were blue. Next, we found a ratting super...and found his friends in Titans the next system over. So no real content.

(03:24:21) 4NBN-9
Dominix +264.68m
Capsule +0.01m

Then we found a Domi gate-to-gating. Bubbles pinned him, and we melted him.

Then we went over to Brave. They gave us a good fight last time I brought a fleet after all. Not so much this time. T1/Faction cruisers with Scimi logi. I would've taken the cruisers, but we didn't have a prayer againsy scimis. More stuff continued to trickle on grid (T2 cruisers mostly), so we bounced around tacs trying to maybe catch one guy out of position. No such luck. Then we needed to exfil. I warped us to a random gate, and once our scout called them in warp to us, we warped to our outgate and ran. No losses, so we got that going for us. We used some defensive bubbles to stop them from following. Then, we came upon a mining system with a lone procurer. Totally not bait right?

(03:58:36) J-ODE7
Pontifex -113.35m
Confessor -63.76m
Procurer +28m
Enyo -53.97m

Totally bait. It was actually a beautiful trap. Bait proc + cloaked domis in a circle around it. As soon as we aggressed, they decloaked, dropped sentries, and started going off on us. The counter would've been to boosh us off in a direction as away from the domis as possible. Instead, one of our booshers was getting low, so he booshed a quarter of the fleet in a random direction and left the rest of the fleet bubbled. We also bubbled up after we had tackle. Bubble should've held as the proc was already scrammed.

Then we found a group of RR Domis gatecamping. They kept running from us. They were moving too fast for us to probe them down, and they used a couple of tacs and a deployable bubble against us. My main mistakes here: 1) should've shot the bubble on sight to stop it from interfering with our warp. 2) Should've split the fleet onto the two available gates instead of trying to chase them. Put a boosher in each group, and use them to try to tackle before they could get off.

(04:35:47) 8G-MQV
Mobile Small Warp Disruptor I +0.6m

But, again, we didn't lose anyone. Not a victory, but not a defeat either.

(04:47:46) Y-DW5K
Raven +266.87m
Capsule +136.12m

Another BS gate-to-gating, this time a Raven. Easily caught and killed.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 696,276,088.83
ISK Lost: 231,079,492.3
ISK Delta: 465,196,596.53
Efficiency: 75.082%

I'm noticing booshers booshing without it being called for or calling that they're doing it. It's happened the past couple of fleets. I need to make it more clear that people shouldn't be doing this, and, now that we're consistently getting booshers, I need to more actively think about when to use booshes efficiently.
Drake Shea
Title: Ensign, Graduate

Re: [AAR] Thursday Things 3/29

Post by Drake Shea »

Yeah, that was a panic boosh since I was entering structure and I had just ec-300'd the scram off of me. If only they weren't using wardens I would have survived. It was an act of self-survival paired with a sudden rush of poop to the brain.
Uathraptor Unista
ImageImageImage