[AAR] FireFrost 3-29-2019

FireFrost

[AAR] FireFrost 3-29-2019

Post by FireFrost »

So I was in jita refitting a few ships when I left in a gila with no drones , forgot them lol - I did however fit 3 rapid light launchers , I warped to perimeter gate where I saw a red flashy guy , that was the moment I realised I had forgotten my drones .
I jumped through the gate and on the other side sit another flashy red thing that locked me up and started beating me mercilessly . the other guy jumped through the gate behind me and 2 of them were beating me , I locked 1 of the targets up and in less then 1 sec he was into hull . he then warped off and his buddy warped to a station (looked like a min destroyer but different color) . the one guy said GF in local .

Pernicious Cheese > gf - don't know who the other guy was

It was intense because I wasn't expecting it lol - but was really fun and enjoyable .
Ievos

Re: [AAR] FireFrost 3-29-2019

Post by Ievos »

Why were you flying in Jita, during wartime, with your Uni character?

A hauler alt would save you isk, and not reward those declaring war on us looking for easy kills.
Penelore

Re: [AAR] FireFrost 3-29-2019

Post by Penelore »

looking for easy kills.
Sounds like you didn't hand anyone an easy kill. Well done. Good job of staying cool... fighting back, not freaking out, not panicking and not handing out easy kills.