[AAR] FireFrost 3-28-2019

FireFrost

[AAR] FireFrost 3-28-2019

Post by FireFrost »

I was chilling in the main station after venturing to the NSC and was just getting settled in trying to find a decent fit for a ship , when a call came out over the radio asking for assistance :
GrrrrPffft ...... Breaker 19 breaker 19 we need assistance krrrrrrRRrr .

A few moments pass I respond FireFrost here fitting a ship do you need help?
Grrrr pffft ....yes we need assistance . , got a pesky Phantasm chasing me down - need back up ......... KrrrrRrrr
I say I am here and ready to protect our space !!!! so I get invited to the fleet , start up my retribution and after getting the directions on where to go
I arrive on scene to a phantasm out a good click , was not able to catch up with him at 1st . 3 of us were able to get him locked down after a few minutes and get into proper range to do some damage dealing , I was into hull with only 103 hp left when he was popped . we failed to get the pod but got the victory . my blood was pumping from almost dieing . nearly making it out with some duct tape holding the shifter and thruster controls together , my pretty amar ship resembled something of minmitar after the battle , but I was able to get into composure and get to an allied station for some reps . https://zkillboard.com/kill/75924169/
we did valiantly I scored a min hit of 3k as opposed by the other vurtious fleet members getting 6k each . but I was content for just surviving .
Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Re: [AAR] FireFrost 3-28-2019

Post by Budda Sereda »

my pretty amar ship resembled something of minmitar after the battle
+1 for that! :)

I'd love to hear how did you let Phantasm to get you so low into hull though. Ideally, you MWD at a safe range and use beams to apply DPS and run if your tank goes dangerously low.

Traditional mistake I often do is to click approach on enemy when I'm 50km away and fail to start orbiting when I'm at 30km :( Don't do that :)
FireFrost

Re: [AAR] FireFrost 3-28-2019

Post by FireFrost »

I dove in towards him to web and scram him so the other guys could get in to do the same , he was staying a ways out so no one could get a bead on him really . was chancy but I made it out alive . I was prepared to take one for the team =)