[AAR] Golden Horde Punishers 2019.03.05 @19:30

B'aldrick Aivoras
Title: Graduate

[AAR] Golden Horde Punishers 2019.03.05 @19:30

Post by B'aldrick Aivoras »

We took out another Golden Horde last night with a good comp of punishers, logi and a maulus for damps. Ergan Eto scouted for the first time with Auric as back-up. They both did a great job trying to find us some content but it was quiet out there. Dotlan showed some spikes in Placid and the usual hotspots in Black Rise. Tama was red as usual.

Roam members (24)
Spoiler
Ariea Thellare
Auric Fulcrum - Atron
Avrin Dennard - Punisher
B'aldrick Aivoras - Punisher
Caleb Wihunglo
Ergan Eto - Atron
Esca Sinak - Punisher
Floki Stasarik
Glenrowan - Punisher
Iam Nota Bot
Ithugor Wells - Punisher
KPYTOE KOPOBO - Punisher
Kordun Naskingar - Punisher
Ky Hanomaa - Punisher
Mike Kingswell - Inquisitor
Phileas Levesque - Punisher
Pink Kondur - Maulus
Reise Amatin - Punisher
RfBurn Machiavelli - Punisher
Shieva Ann
Toma Heleneto - Punisher
Yto Itinen - Punisher
Zkadon Estemaire - Punisher
manda doomsslayer - Punisher

On our way out, a neutral Typhoon jumped into us. I ordered the vanguard to hold fire and stay on gate to catch it if it managed to burn back and jump. Many of us warped out once gate guns were taken and the kill was secured. I should've ordered the vanguard to engage once he went flashy so I hope you guys got in on the kill! It wouldn't be a uni fleet if someone didn't die to gate guns. Sorry Glenrowan. I should've emphasised warping off if taking aggro.

(20:20:53) Renarelle
Typhoon +192.82m
Punisher -7.33m

We poked around Okkamon and Reisato trying to find something to kill but were foiled. I didn't try baiting a fight until we got into Tama where we took out an Atron at the expense of our scout. In Tama send in the vanguard and scouts to see if they could entice a fight with the rest of the fleet holding in Kedama on the gate. The atron was the only thing around that was engageable. There was a gang that included a Leshak, Scimitar, Sleipnier, Brutix. Much too much for us. No one wanted our fleet even when we baited outside a medium with the option to slide if needed. An Enyo also escaped us.

(21:02:37) Tama
Atron -2.37m
Atron +11.29m

I decide to take us up to Kinnaka. We lost both scouts trying to take down a kikimora in Nennamalia. The long warp and punisher speed to the scouts cost us dearly I think merlins would've secured a scram and web.

(21:44:04) Nennamaila
Atron -2.66m
Atron -4.44m

It was quiet until Innia. Another gank attempt went wrong in that we lost both scouts but got the target. Losing two scouts is careless as an FC but it was a sacrifice I was willing to make :twisted:

(21:57:35) Innia, Kinakka
Tristan +5.69m
Atron -4.44m
Atron -2.97m

HSC gave us intel about a large WT fleet in Juv / Amy (thanks guys) so I took the fleet home as quickly as possible. The WT had left by then.

Thanks for coming out and giving me feedback. I'll try punishers again as now we have practised on 2 fleets we should be in for some awesomeness next time as we all know the limitations of the doctrine.

Fleet Highlights

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 209,803,460.52
ISK Lost: 24,224,842.65
ISK Delta: 185,578,617.87
Efficiency: 89.649%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff) - numbers were great so we could engage neutrals on gate, great scouting and logi
    (Negative stuff) - must remember to get people to warp out when under gate guns, talk a bit more during combat though others were doing it for me.
Last edited by B'aldrick Aivoras on 2019.03.06 18:23, edited 1 time in total.
Graduate
Assistant Orientation Manager | Senior Personnel Ofiicer
|
FCC Manager
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mike Kingswell

Re: [AAR] Golden Horde Punishers 2019.03.05 @19:30

Post by Mike Kingswell »

Fun fleet even with lowsec being a bit quiet.
Good pacing and great scoutwork!
Alumnus, Teacher
Image Image Image Image Image
Yto Itinen

Re: [AAR] Golden Horde Punishers 2019.03.05 @19:30

Post by Yto Itinen »

We are thoroughly spoiled if we complain for killing "only" a Typhoon :)
Overall the fleet was good, participation was very good. With these numbers we might focus more on gatecamping
and less on baiting people in plexes. If we can throw an instalocker in the mix (like a Condor with two sebos), we are golden!
Thanks again to Baldrick for the fleet, to the scouts and the logi for their good jobs!

o/
ImageImage
ImageImage