[AAR] Noobs Night in the Hole 3/3

Archemide

[AAR] Noobs Night in the Hole 3/3

Post by Archemide »

Kills and Losses

(21:29:04) J-OK0C
Dragonfly II +9.94m

Our first hole in was a major ratting pocket, and there was a Thanny out to boot! I even warped right to the anom he was at (lucky me) when we shotgunned. However, he was aligned out. We got one wing of fighters at least.

Lots of jumping around, lots of shotgunning, lots of VNIs warping off.

We were moving about when we saw a lone Cerb going gate to gate. Well we could've easily taken a lone Cerb. I had the fleet chase it to its outgate and jump on contact. (Whoops.) We jumped into a bunch of bubbles and a Fweddit fleet that was just as big as ours, but made up of T3Cs/T2Cs/Pirate Cs/Faction Cs (alll the cruisers). I had fleet crash gate and nope out of there.

(21:57:07) L-TS8S
Enyo -56.37m
Enyo -46.86m
Capsule -0.01m

We did a bit of running, but they caught a couple of us.

More warping about, more shotgunning...

(22:20:18) 9-4RP2
Vexor Navy Issue +67.19m
Capsule +0.01m

But a dead VNI this time! Also, 10mn fit? Not sure how I keep running into shitfits.

A lot more warping around, more shotgunning.

We found a Garmur and Nomen bubble camping. They didn't want to tangle with us, so we killed their bubbles. That'll show them...right?

(22:41:33) F7C-H0
Mobile Small Warp Disruptor I +0.64m
Mobile Small Warp Disruptor I +0.64m

A lot more warping about, and a whole (heh, see what I did there?) lot of nothing.

We took one last crack at the guy who was in the Carrier before, but he was in a VNI this time, and still was up on his warpout game.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 78,422,323.14
ISK Lost: 103,236,775.12
ISK Delta: -24,814,451.98
Efficiency: 43.17%
Raido Kudonen

Re: [AAR] Noobs Night in the Hole 3/3

Post by Raido Kudonen »

Looks like you know about the mistakes you made with the "Fweddit fleet" (our friends in WKEND invited us to roam as we've been working together on some stratops in PB recently).

The idea with the 10mn VNI is that if you're paying attention, you can align and warp off much faster than the 100mn VNI. The other idea is that you can throw on a pair of medium neuts for people who ram-tackle you.
"What is good in life, Raido?"
"To crush your enemies. To see them bubbled before you, and to hear the lamentations of their carebears."

Join Fweddit - Be a Space Chikun!