Satoshi Tomeii - Merlin
Segdae Aldurald - Merlin
Space Warfare Development - Nemesis
Talon Mayaki - Merlin
Tamaliya - Merlin
Timmybravo - Merlin
Tye Califax - Executioner
Z0X Ambrye - Merlin
We had a good formup. The newbro speech went well and we undocked on time with a good mix of scrams and webs.

Kills and Losses

(02:43:31) Vey
Catalyst +2.5m

After going over fleet mechanics in stacmon and plex mechanics in Ost, my scout found a catalyst in a plex. This was a good opportunity to show the newbros the basics of fleet commands. You guys did very well following the alignment calls!

(02:51:00) Vlillirier
Venture +2.72m

(02:56:22) Martoh
Atron -4.91m

Lost our scout when the fleet as unable to slide in time; we were on gate as he died. This seems to become a common trend throughout the fleet. But that's what you get when you put a gung-ho scout and FC together!

(03:01:35) Iralaja, Raihbaka, Kinakka
Tristan +0.84m
Algos +1.4m
Atron -4.97m

Quickly disposed of an algos as our other scout went to get tackle on a Hawk in another plex. As with before, we were unable to get to the scout in time. Thinking back, I should have utilized the vanguard a bit more here since the Hawk can easily tear through a little atron.

(03:21:50) Nennamaila
Executioner -5.63m
Merlin -6.17m
Capsule -530.13m
Burst -3.45m
Burst -7.11m
Impairor +1.34m

As we jumped into the system my scout gave me intel of a small kitey gang consisting of a few kiki's and a drek as well as a Dominix sitting at the sun. I warped the fleet to the sun and we landed as the Dominix warped off to the small. I warped the fleet to 50 and we landed right on top of him. We were able to secure scram during the last few seconds of his MJD luckily. We quickly burned through his tank before we hit his hull tank (he was neut/hull fit). At the same time, we hit his hull the kitey bullshit gang warped in and began to pick us off. I called fleet to scatter as we only had around 7 merlins on grid. As I would have guessed, they picked off our logi first while the rest of the Merlins got off. Not knowing at the time, one of our members lost their expensive pod during this engagement (Sorry mate!).

(03:43:18) Hikkoken
Merlin -4.21m
Myrmidon +92.29m

As we were progressing through Hikkoken, my scout gave me intel of a Vigilant, an Exequoror and a Myrmidon sitting on the Pyn gate. I told fleet to undock from our bio. At the same time the Myrmidon jumped through to Pyn and held on the other side with drones out. As the fleet jumped into Hikkoken the other two ships warped off to pings. As the gate was clear, I warped the fleet to 0 on the Pyn gate. As soon as we landed, the Myrmidon jumped back into us. We quickly disposed of it, switching from drones to the Myrmidon as we took it down.

(03:50:12) Hirri
Executioner +7.86m

(04:07:45) Vaaralen
Venture +0.25m

(04:18:33) Pynekastoh
Atron -4.97m

(04:35:15) Frarie
Executioner +6.28m

Second time we killed this dude. Guess he just didn't learn the glory of the Uni Blob!

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 115,479,097.17
ISK Lost: 571,547,102.72
ISK Delta: -456,068,005.55
Efficiency: 16.809%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    - Great job getting scram on the Dominix before it MJD'd off
    - Everyone did a great job following align and warp commands
    - Comms were clear and scouts did a great job keeping information clear and concise.
    (Negative stuff)
    - Should have recognized the bait of the Dominix before both our logi got picked off.
    - Need to utilize vanguard so that scout doesn't die so much (interesting mechanic I've only seen utilized in uni fleets in lowsec; mixed feeling about its utilization.)
Oh, and how can I forget! As we passed through Vli on our way home a Paladin wanted to fight us. I refused, but after the fleet had left system he posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3pg27y ... u.be&t=166 with the title "Come Back!". It was so funny that Space spilled coffee on his computer. Moment of silence for his computer.
Retired Personnel Officer| Retired NSC Combat Officer | Retired Teacher | Retired FCC Staff
Slowly falling asleep to the ticking of the monstrance clock.
Marcus Arilia

Re: [AAR] NoP Monday Roam! - 2018-03-05

Post by Marcus Arilia »

Awww one shiny pod killed our isk efficiency, sad day. Remember clean clones guys, and even if you don’t, warp off as soon as you go down. Atrons are made for dying, so I didn’t mind at all. Was quite a fun fleet. Great coms discipline.
Graduate xxxxxx Former FCC Staff xxxxxx Content Creator
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage