Jarvis K'aarna - Merlin
Marcus Arilia - Merlin
Neemo Beer - Merlin
Penelore
Rodrigo Rosenthal - Slasher
Trillian Arnolles - Merlin
Yto Itinen - Merlin
Z0X Ambrye - Merlin

Sorry for posting this late, but here’s the AAR for the fleet. We had quite a bit less people compared to last time.

Kills and Losses

As we headed towards Black Rise, Glen reported a Nidhoggur supported by a small frigate gang in Nen fighting (what was at the time) another relatively small group. We made best speed there, ended up warping to a tac on grid with them. We managed to kill a punisher while taking a pot shot or two on the nid. I wasn’t too clear on what I wanted the fleet to do here, which was just to get on killmails. I knew I wanted to get on the killmail of the Nid, but I ended up calling a punisher as primary first. I think I should have just said to take a shot at anything that was flashy and then warp off.

(00:08:35) Nennamaila
Punisher +9.21m
Slasher +1.68m
Capsule +0.01m
Capsule +0.01m
Nidhoggur +1427.88m

After one or more capitals warped on grid, I got the fleet to regroup on another tac. Glen warped us around various pings trying to pick something off, but we didn’t get anything and lost a bantam.

Bantam -10.67m
Capsule -0.01m

As we headed towards Tama, we were holding on a gate and a flashy breacher warped to us. For some reason it warped 12 from the gate, and we managed to kill it before it crashed.

(00:25:22) Hirri
Breacher +12.16m

In Kedama, the scout found an atron in a plex. There was some miscommunication between the scout and vanguard, and some people ended up holding dps while someone else was dying.

(00:28:24) Kedama
Merlin -7m
Merlin -4.25m
Atron +11.17m

We had a punisher jump into us while we were holding on the Tama gate. There was some miscommunication on where it went, so we spread out a bit chasing him. Glen ended up landing right on top of a few cynabals, while the punisher was at another plex.

(00:34:12) Kedama
Imperial Navy Slicer -30.18m

We did end up finding and killing that punisher, and his friend in a succubus landed on us while we were doing so. I called to kill the succubus and quite a few other ships landed on us while we were doing so, including the cynabal gang. We did end up killing it, while taking several losses.

Punisher +13.85m
Burst -5.53m
Merlin -4.14m
Succubus +119.15m
Merlin -7.06m
Merlin -7.55m
Capsule -0.01m

We took some time to reship, and then headed towards Tama again. We had a non-flashy stabber locking us up while we were holding on a gate, and I figured we’d probably be able to kill him without too many losses. I called for the fleet to align out, shoot once, and warp back. We managed to kill him, but ended up with more losses than I expected, mostly due to gate guns.

(01:04:40) Nisuwa
Burst -3.89m
Merlin -6m
Merlin -5.08m
Stabber +46.14m
Capsule -0.01m

A flashy tornado landed at 70km on the gate we were on. We tried to bounce around tacs and almost got him, but he ended up being faster than our merlins. Meanwhile, more ships landed and came towards us. I called a nearby retribution as primary as more assault frigates were warping in. I called the fleet to scatter after the retribution went down. That tornado also ended up going down afterwards.

(01:13:19) Nisuwa
Thrasher -12.2m
Merlin -9.33m
Retribution +55.28m
Merlin -4.54m
Capsule -0.01m
Tornado +139.31m
Merlin -4.83m

At this point I was tired and we had lost many of our members, so I decided to call the fleet there. Glen decided to take over and, since the Tama gate was already camped at that time, do another frigate roam.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 1,835,859,462.51
ISK Lost: 122,265,938.92
ISK Delta: 1,713,593,523.59
Efficiency: 93.756%
Last edited by Z0X Ambrye on 2019.03.09 20:27, edited 1 time in total.
Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Re: [AAR] Merlins Again 2019.03.02

Post by Budda Sereda »

Productive fleet Z0x! GJ!

But... where is the actual report? :) You can do better, come on, write what you learned and what you could do better! :)