Yto Itinen
manda doomsslayer
Kills and Losses

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 0
ISK Lost: 0
ISK Delta: 0
Efficiency: -NaN%

So while this is a no kills AAR- This was a new kind of fleet for the FC. This was a 3hr notice fleet of FCC Ferox, Keres (long point/damps), e-War Griffins, blackbird, sleipnir, Ospreys. Formed up in Amygnon 101.
One of our corp mates was kind enough to make a run to Jita for the fits for t1 and t2 Ferox, so that new members could get a Ferox because 101 did not have any on contract.
I had Tal as my handy 2IC and Mike Kingswell as my 3IC.
My scouts were Max, and Alpha, who was later joined by Strontium.
We jumped lowsec around towards mesybier hoping to hit Ourapheh ahead of the RIOT spotted in our area just before we undocked.
We camped the Botane gate in Ourapheh, for a while, while the scouts popped about trying to find where RIOT was, and what they were flying.
I was in contact quite a bit in whispers with my 2ic trying to figure best way of holding RIOT in a choke, where they were not able to take the safer routes to do anything fun, like they had been doing previously.
We were not able to get Zynu when they jumped gate because I had fleet a bit too far off to lock him, when he came thru the gate.
When RIOT did bring a group, they brought ranged ships and I made the choice to jump into Botane, so they couldnt pick off the Logi who would of been their closest targets. Hoping they would follow, which they choose not to do.
They did however lead us a merry chase towards Du Annes and around to Dodixi. They choose not to engage.
We did however learn a whole lot about their play tactics ( they will not undock their fleet if we out number them). And we also found 2 new alts for them as well ( kind of obvious when they locked me up to scan my ship).
Basic fleet info was given for new bros, and basic how to was given for players new to ECM.
All in all, it was good to have a large fleet behind HSC in this and I am very grateful to them all for coming out. Yes, i know 3 hrs is a long fleet.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tal Tracyn
Director of Diplomacy
Director of Diplomacy
Title: Mentor, Graduate, Diplomat , Pineapple Pizza enthusiast

Re: Riot Hunt Meme Fleet

Post by Tal Tracyn »

Good fleet and a good learning opportunity.
As the map reader and navigator i goofed and didn't spot a route through 3 regions that RIOT took to get behind us :(
It's hard to spot a route in Dotlan like that.
But they had to do 8 jumps to do it which makes me chuckle :D

Builder and runner of Rivet City,Karpinski Labs,Hive of Industry for 4 years solo.
Don of High Sec
Trading for 6 years in Eve.
Mike Kingswell

Re: Riot Hunt Meme Fleet

Post by Mike Kingswell »

Wehad fun while annoying the enemy so I count this as a success :)
Alumnus, Teacher
Image Image Image Image Image