Penelore - Retribution
Pink Kondur - Deacon
Urban Oxide - Enyo
Vors Voorhorian - Inquisitors
Xanthys Pike - Enyo
Z0X Ambrye - Stiletto
Zako Maken - Deacon
Kills and Losses

Was great to have such a tight fleet on a Sunday. Bunch of very small very mean ass-frigs. Nice Logi support, Boosher and Bubbler.
We took a wormhole in Placid to Vale of the Silent and Geminate. Unfortunately, we really didn't get a lot going on.

First engagement came with a kitey Wolf on a gate. I started us burning out to him and ordered a truly horrendous Boosh. It failed... but luckily our scout caught up with him and we had drifted fairly far out so we were able to ping off the gate and ping back to Zox to catch him.

A silly Rifter jumped in after and turned to space-splat as soon as we were done with the Wolf.

(23:24:48) MR4-MY, SR-KBB
Wolf +76.43m
Capsule +0.01m
Rifter +1.84m
Capsule +0.01m

Marcus killed a Cyno cause well... have you met Marcus?

(23:31:41) O1-FTD
Griffin +1.3m

We missed catching something, many things really... Gilas, VNIs, Praxis (Praxi?)... we missed lots of things. We killed an MTU in frustration though.

(23:37:08) 4-CUM5
Mobile Tractor Unit +8.93m

I went and poked an out of the way pocket that was on their high sec entrance. Thought I might get some reaction. For a hot minute I thought they were forming up jackdaws against us (womp womp) but we were into this 1.5 hrs and I was bored. So I was going to take it anyways... attempt another less horrendous boosh and see what happened.

But they never really brought the fight. I even led us off the gate to see if I could offer up some position to them. But nope... I gave up and jumped away from them but stayed on gate and bubbled up. Hoping some of them got curious. As it turned out... that actually worked. Two suckas for the grist-mill...

(23:54:41) BND-16
Vexor Navy Issue +70.62m
Capsule +0.01m
Stabber +14.24m
Capsule +0.01m

Continued to take out failed-shotgun-frustrations on static objects with no guns... it really doesn't help.

(00:20:20) D0-F4W
Mobile Tractor Unit +7.38m

(00:35:09) 7-PO3P
Mobile Large Warp Disruptor II +24.65m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 205,438,855.06
ISK Lost: 0
ISK Delta: 205,438,855.06
Efficiency: 100%
Fergus Echerie
Title: Solitude Campus Manager, Graduate

Re: [AAR] Null Roam Ass-frigs 250219

Post by Fergus Echerie »

Good fleet and good FC. I like that format and was a good distraction.
Solitude Campus Manager
Image Image Image Image