B'aldrick Aivoras - Incursus, Vexor, Imperial Navy Slicer
Ergan Eto - Merlin
Helen Dorothy Sharman - Tristan
b]Lariox TheGreat[/b] - Tristan
Lost Eagle1 - Dramiel
Yto Itinen - Merlin
manda doomsslayer - Condor
Kills and Losses

There was nothing in the calendar for a PvP EUTZ fleet this week so when my schedule opened up I posted a short notice fleet for some action. We got 9 members so a small gang roam instead rather than a UniBlob. Formup was short as people had some fleet experience. I discussed some differences in a small gang format about independent flying, less broadcasts and occassionally deviating from the planned route before we undocked. The plan was to shoot through Placid and into Black Rise then Kehjari down towards Tama and then head back depending on time and content.

Content was found quite quickly in Agoze. Auric found a Hawk in a plex as he landed on the acceleration gate, the rest of the fleet jumped in to support. I didn't use a vanguard as I perceived we would drip in and lose more ships. We got the Hawk but lost Auric and Helen in the process.

(19:14:07) Agoze
Federation Navy Comet -21.22m
Tristan -6.63m
Hawk +45.55m
Capsule +0.01m

We moved rapidly into Black Rise as Placid had little else and managed to grab a couple of kills for zero losses. The plexes were closer to the gate which made a difference I think in securing kills for no losses. A point to remember when not using a vanguard I think. At some point, there was confusion about a split route so we just used voice commands with broadcasts. Thanks to those broadcasting for me - much appreciated.

(19:43:13) Nennamaila
Algos +3.76m

(20:08:32) Nennamaila
Incursus +10.33m

Heading into Kedama another kill was secured in a similar fashion. A scary gang of Macherials, command destroyers with fast tackle support was avoided by cross jumping and making some distance from them. Their Stilleto gave a brief chase but eveyone was on the ball and got out safely.

(20:27:12) Kedama
Republic Fleet Firetail +24.68m

After short break and losing a couple of pilots, we tried to take down a VNI and punisher who had just finished killing some others. We could break the VNI so I called for the punished to be primaried from my pod. Auric took over and called scatter after we lost 4 ships.

(20:44:52) Tama
Merlin -4.02m
Incursus -8.77m
Merlin -4.16m
Maulus -4.89m

Now it all goes wrong, I had a Vexor in Tama that I thought I'd re-position to Ichoriya. Wrong! I re-positioned it as a wreck in Akidgai due to a Triglavian heavy gate camp :oops:

(20:59:02) Akidagi
Vexor -30.89m

The Fleet was folding at this point. We lost Auric in Vli.

(21:13:32) Vlillirier
Atron -4.5m
Capsule -0.01m

then I thought I'd teach those remaining about regaining sec status through belt ratting for Clone Soldiers. We shotgunned through the belts in Agoze. Capt JDD was in local in a bifrost. He managed to catch one of us so we all piled in but whelped.
(21:39:20) Agoze
Tristan -18.54m
Imperial Navy Slicer -34.47m
Condor -1.45m
Capsule - Genolution 'Auroral' 197-variant -0.01m

All in all - a fun fleet and nice try to something with a good pace. Thanks for flying. As promised, all T1 losses (non-faction) will be reimbursed. Keep an eyer out in your wallets

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 84,333,455.05
ISK Lost: 139,564,475.18
ISK Delta: -55,231,020.13
Efficiency: 37.666%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff) - content was had and some kills secured. Fleet was fast paced and everyone kept up
    (Negative stuff) - FC was a dunce with the Vexor loss and then losing the fleet belt ratting as a teaching experience. Split route caused some confusion.
Graduate
Assistant Orientation Manager | Senior Personnel Ofiicer
|
FCC Manager
ImageImageImageImageImage