Spoiler
Ana'ander Lamora - Retribution
Ged Sinak - Retribution
Marcus Arilia - Retribution/Nemesis
Markku Laaksonen - Wolf
Neemo Beer - Retribution
Penelore - Retribution
Kills and Losses

So... was gonna roam a null connection but it went EOL. And there was a low sec connection into Black Rise that had a nice personality. Popped on my beer goggles and took our kitey retributions to low sec...

Marcus took the bait on a Vexor and it was bait... stuff killed him. I don't remember what all was there... We poofed.

(03:42:27) Hallanen
Retribution -56.21m

Marcus reshipped into a Bomber and started doing +2 scouting cloaky. Ged was scouting us now.

(04:16:46) Vaaralen
Retribution -66.54m

Neemo came in too close onto a Curse and he got dead. There were 3 with him... don't remember what. We ran...

(04:35:58) Vaaralen
Retribution -56.26m

We were bopping around and saw the Curse again. Ged and I went for it and everyone joined in. We stayed at long range and traded points. We had Ged, Pene, Ana and Markuu all moving in and out of point range depending on who was being nueted and who had point. Marcus in the long range bomber joined in the dps. Everytime the Curse popped drones we cycled off and killed one or two drones and went back to him. The fight actually went on for quite a long time with us doing this successfully. He had some bait with him a Punisher and a Rifter. We killed them first but Ged had final blow on them both and Ged's new dumb corp doesn't show up on Zkillboard so I couldn't figure out how to put them in this AAR.

Anyways... we were winning, about to win... totally gonna win, after a LONG fight, like uhm... i dunno... 7-10m long of doing this, defanging him, trading points... cycling nuets. Marcus almost ran out of torps... Ana got a bit to close one cycle and got popped.

So finally after he was down to only 3 drones... and we were breaking his tank. I called overheat on guns. Ged had to peel off, Markuu and I were coming into range to pick up points... he was at about 10 hull but his shield reps were still catching. They caught him one more time... and... I was at 22km... point range was 20km... i forgot to overheat point.... HE WARPED OFF. OMG HE WARPED OFF... MOTHER OF GOD... F&^*^D&TGWT^&%^

breeeeeath...

ok onwards...

Ged found a Kiki... we went for it... it burned the crap out of Ged and we burned the crap out of it... isk positive, boom. la la la... we headed home.

(04:41:18) Vaaralen
Retribution -57.33m
Kikimora +360.42m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 360,420,996.64
ISK Lost: 236,338,519.59
ISK Delta: 124,082,477.05
Efficiency: 60.396%